Zeke

Peel has permits

2 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

Gotta wonder about Polymer-filled HP's like Hornady CD for the Mustang .380 - does it feed well?  Terminal performance?

Yep, you're right Nick, it needs checked-out.  Of course nuthin' goes into service w/o weak hand only live-fire :) 

My nightstand gun is an M&P 40 that I'm going to drop a .357 Sig barrel in (I shoot 9mm through it as well) and my edc is a shield in 9mm.  I just find a steel frame pistol in a smaller caliber like the Makarov, CZ83 and Sig P232 to name a few to be extremely accurate and fun to shoot (and all single stack).

HE, thanks as always for the ballistic info.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Soooo, Peel

You should think shotgun or ar if your not getting .44 magnum revolver

16 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

I give you credit, Zeke, you're an expert at reviving a dead thread...again... and again... and again. :facepalm:

Zeke, give it time.  Once upon a time you and I owned only 1 or 2 guns.

A shotgun or an AR is better to fight with.  When it comes to that an AR is better than a shotgun IMO.  However, a handgun is...um...handier than either. Some gun guru said "a handgun is used to fight your way to your shotgun or rifle".  Use your handgun effectively and there's no need to fight your way to a long gun.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GRIZ said:

A shotgun or an AR is better to fight with.  When it comes to that an AR is better than a shotgun IMO.  However, a handgun is...um...handier than either. Some gun guru said "a handgun is used to fight your way to your shotgun or rifle".  Use your handgun effectively and there's no need to fight your way to a long gun.

Thank you, Griz! "Slow and steady wins the race" is my new mantra re: gun purchases. I'll be setting up 3 more "borrow" dates to refine my likes/dislikes. I'm nowhere close to a decision... much as that pains Zeke.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GRIZ said:

Hell ya bro! Our handguns get us to our long guns!

done! Ordering to Mega Lowers now.

brb

1 minute ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Thank you, Griz! "Slow and steady wins the race" is my new mantra re: gun purchases. I'll be setting up 3 more "borrow" dates to refine my likes/dislikes. I'm nowhere close to a decision... much as that pains Zeke.

Jus a nudge , Peel

• Like 1

I extend all resources I have to assist you.  Just let me know.

• Like 1

Just now, GRIZ said:

I extend all resources I have to assist you.  Just let me know.

Oh, yeah... dude! You're definitely one of those "borrow" events I speak of.... since you had kindly offered. Need to move to the long guns next. :) Just pushing through some remaining work first... then I'll reach out.

• Like 1

Oh, yeah... dude! You're definitely one of those "borrow" events I speak of.... since you had kindly offered. Need to move to the long guns next. :) Just pushing through some remaining work first... then I'll reach out.

Well then, shotgun shootout....

Zeke is earning the "NUDGE" avatar BIG TIME, lol!  Or is that NOOGE?  Or NUUDGE?  

Can't wait to see Peel's kisser when she ignites a friend's single-action STI 2011 "fat bottom girl" with its' HUGE mag well.  

OH.  Wait.  I just did it TOO, lol!

Rosey

• Like 1