Krdshrk

Shotgun Shootout - Sunday May 21, 2017 @ Clinton WMA

51 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

I can't make it - gotta watch the kid while mom's away.  Probably my niece/nephew too... 

Good story power abuser.

2 hours ago, fishnut said:

Soooooo weather looks good for the 21st any new comers coming out??? Like Mrs. Peel????

I ain't sayen nuffin to nobody 

12 hours ago, Displaced Texan said:

Lol, yeah, Zeke, get it right. I'm helping my wife with her craft jewelry business at a show in New Hope. 

Somebody has to be the pack mule....

Next time your in new hope let me know, I'm sure my wife would line to check out some jewelry and we're close to New Hope.

On 5/6/2017 at 10:10 AM, oldguysrule649 said:

I am tentatively planning to attend. It's been several years since my last one, so really looking forward to it and to meeting those attending.  I will be bringing hunting license, 2 boxes of clays, ammo, and my Mossberg 590. (I do not have a thrower.)

regards. Art

An update. Count me in.  I plan to attend. See you all there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GramGun79 said:

definitely! There was a pretty large group last time. I don't think we've had as many confirm this time.

Please remember the rule with all your shiny stuff. It's a long ride home for me

On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 9:08 PM, Ray Ray said:

Can I bring my pitbull?

Sure can! just have to keep it on a leash. Just don't bring your .410 handgun and shoot it again (like you did last time you came) if your planning on being my guest!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, gleninjersey said:

I'm in + 1.  Still don't have a shotgun...... :(

No worries.  I believe most of share ours.  You are certainly welcome to try out my Mossberg 590.  However, it is an HD shotgun, not optimal for clay shooting.  Mmmm, maybe that's the reason I can't hit those dam things! Then again, I am very much a novice at clay shooting.   :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Displaced Texan said:

Y'all have fun today. I am at Peddlers Village supporting my wife's craft business. 

Come on by and say howdy if you're in the neighborhood.

IMG_2322.JPG

Displaced Texan:

We disagree on politics but do agree on enjoying good barbecue and I think you are a good husband to help out your talented wife and her hobby/passion/business....

Maybe we both can attend the next clay-busting gathering....  All the best.

AVB-AMG

5 hours ago, oldguysrule649 said:

No worries.  I believe most of share ours.  You are certainly welcome to try out my Mossberg 590.  However, it is an HD shotgun, not optimal for clay shooting.  Mmmm, maybe that's the reason I can't hit those dam things! Then again, I am very much a novice at clay shooting.   :D

I think that those of you who have not shot clays before will find it very challenging, as well as much fun, if not addictive.  

For the next shoot, if I can attend I will bring my Beretta 692 Sporting 30" O/U 12-Gauge shotgun to let those interested see what I am using for Sporting Clays.

AVB-AMG

Zeke will be disappointed ....I cant make it tomorrow [emoji20] Got a large catering Monday for one of my corporate accounts and have way too much prep. No day off for me. Il get you all a sandwich next time.

LAME

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1