Krdshrk

Shotgun Shootout - Sunday May 21, 2017 @ Clinton WMA

199 posts in this topic

We should set up a clay shoot for a father/kid day.  Bring the kids and teach them.  Smaller group as well.  If we're serious about teaching our children / the next generation we need to make some of these days not about us having fun but about the joy we'll receive from teaching our children and passing down our appreciation of firearms to them.  

2 people like this

11 hours ago, Displaced Texan said:

Y'all have fun today. I am at Peddlers Village supporting my wife's craft business. 

Come on by and say howdy if you're in the neighborhood.

IMG_2322.JPG

Looks like I would like to be in Peddlers Village :)

20 hours ago, Zeke said:

You can use MrsZ 's she can't hit the broadside of a barn with it.

bring 20g to feed it.

Keep it up.... you may want to start a new hobbie in running ;) 

preferably in a zig zag pattern so it's more challenging 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, gleninjersey said:

We should set up a clay shoot for a father/kid day.  Bring the kids and teach them.  Smaller group as well.  If we're serious about teaching our children / the next generation we need to make some of these days not about us having fun but about the joy we'll receive from teaching our children and passing down our appreciation of firearms to them.  

We means " you" you do it, I'll be there.

3 hours ago, AVB-AMG said:

I think that those of you who have not shot clays before will find it very challenging, as well as much fun, if not addictive.  

For the next shoot, if I can attend I will bring my Beretta 692 Sporting 30" O/U 12-Gauge shotgun to let those interested see what I am using for Sporting Clays.

AVB-AMG

Shut up

3 hours ago, GramGun79 said:

Zeke will be disappointed ....I cant make it tomorrow :( Got a large catering Monday for one of my corporate accounts and have way too much prep. No day off for me. Il get you all a sandwich next time.

Whilst I understand, I am wishing that this was not occurring.

Good dude this Gramgun guy is, me thinks

1 person likes this

36 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Whilst I understand, I am wishing that this was not occurring.

Good dude this Gramgun guy is, me thinks

Believe me i would rather be turning the sky orange vs sautéing chicken francese and rolling potato croquettes all day lol. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, gleninjersey said:

I like this idea...Whats a good age to start my boys?? my oldest is turning 7 next month. In my heart i feel he's ready. He is smart and very responsible boy. Also very curious and loves to watch me clean my guns. He's always ready to jump in an wipe something down or pull a snake through lol. 

1 person likes this

Ya, we should prolly switch, cause the sky ain't going orange on my watch. But I can cook, stuff.

Anyhow, I'll make sure nobody talks about you, and how good it " could have been"

Honestly....

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, GramGun79 said:

I like this idea...Whats a good age to start my boys?? my oldest is turning 7 next month. In my heart i feel he's ready. He is smart and very responsible boy. Also very curious and loves to watch me clean my guns. He's always ready to jump in an wipe something down or pull a snake through lol. 

Old enough to hold.

My " gam gam" rule. And earn your Keep! At 4 I was staking firewood for a .25 a day

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

Old enough to hold.

My " gam gam" rule. And earn your Keep! At 4 I was staking firewood for a .25 a day

Slave labor man! my dad  was paying me a buck to sweep the floors at the deli when i was 5...the good ol days

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, GramGun79 said:

Slave labor man! my dad  was paying me a buck to sweep the floors at the deli when i was 5...the good ol days

Out in Washington, that was good money!

we digress.

No show!:o

1 hour ago, GramGun79 said:

You'll know when the right age is -- it's different for everyone

My son started around 7 -- I know I bought him his 1st dedicated youth .22 at 8 -- CZ452 scout

Are you the guy at A&G?  

6 minutes ago, Heavyopp said:

You'll know when the right age is -- it's different for everyone

My son started around 7 -- I know I bought him his 1st dedicated youth .22 at 8 -- CZ452 scout

Are you the guy at A&G?  

Yes sir...do i know you lol

Well today was spectacular. Nice to see some new faces and ones that haven't been to a shoot out in years! Should have brought sun screen! To finish the shoot we had TAYLOR HAM6629a5a74a9d7d624defcb699797939f.jpg1149c499d1e4326bfab183c5c301002b.jpg5afdfaa641dacc1283bb4706e29e95d2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, gleninjersey said:

Thank you to everyone for sharing their shotguns. Much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Obviously it's time to get your own. Good to meet you. Blue steel .

12 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

It's hard NOT to have fun at these events.   Everyone bustin clays and then chit-chattin with Fishnut like 10 year old school girls.

You make friends well. Why you checking out my ass? You into asses or sumtin?

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Zeke said:

You make friends well. Why you checking out my ass? You into asses or sumtin?

Yes, yes I do.  And you have a nice one.  Thanks for sharing.

3 people like this