Sign in to follow this  
owg666

Lee Loaders

Yes that's the one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started reloading with a Lee Loader. That's what Lee started with and got them in the business. You could get all the equipment you need to reload for around $10. I understand why you would would want one as it's a reloading set up you can fit in your pocket.

I'm sure they made those calibers. Can't direct you to any. They can produce good ammunition. I remember Lee having an ad where some guy won a national bench rest match using a Lee Loader.

Contacted Lee directly. They stopped making both calibers. 6.5 Swedish in 2015 and 8mm Mauser in 1997. (Lee Loaders that is)

Thanks for all the responses.

eBay is my best chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there an echo in here?

He's not looking for die sets

I know but something about using a hammer to make ammo just doesn't seem right. You could get a hand loader on the cheap and then use the dies when and if you ever decide to get a real press.

I know but something about using a hammer to make ammo just doesn't seem right. You could get a hand loader on the cheap and then use the dies when and if you ever decide to get a real press.

Reloading gear really has become cheaper over the years. A press, set of dies, and scale would cost $100. Not much today but in the middle 70s where a really good entry level job paid 10k a year it was substantial.