orangesolo

Does anyone even get replies for "Firearm Price Request"?

Title says it all. I don't know how long it takes for people to get back to you but by the looks of it, my message got sent out to 19 FFL's & only 1 has responded to me. Almost on 2 weeks now. The one FFL that did reply didn't even give me a quote on the pistols I requested, they gave me a quote on another I didn't request. Why even bother with it if no one replies? Not like I asked for an antique or very high demand weapon, just asked for a G26 & G43.

Title says it all. I don't know how long it takes for people to get back to you but by the looks of it, my message got sent out to 19 FFL's & only 1 has responded to me. Almost on 2 weeks now. The one FFL that did reply didn't even give me a quote on the pistols I requested, they gave me a quote on another I didn't request. Why even bother with it if no one replies? Not like I asked for an antique or very high demand weapon, just asked for a G26 & G43.

Orange, it is an issue and part of it is that many vendors are not in your part of the state.  Am working on a solution to this.  However please note, there are not 19 FFL's on the forum, many of those are just accessories or trainers.

Contact Message: Hi, just want to know how much you sell the glock 26 gen 4 for. Also, if you could add how much you sell the glock 43 for also, that would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Worded that way, you may have sounded like a tire kicker, and not actually serious in buying. 

G26 = $530 plus $24 S&H. 

G43 = $430 plus $24 S&H.

No sales tax, and no CC Fees.

Worded that way, you may have sounded like a tire kicker, and not actually serious in buying. 

G26 = $530 plus $24 S&H. 

G43 = $430 plus $24 S&H.

No sales tax, and no CC Fees.

100% serious in buying. Have been waiting for my P2P's to come in and they have. Will be buying sometime next week or week after.

On 5/1/2017 at 9:09 AM, remixer said:

I reply when i see them.  

Same here if you're not more than an hour drive away from me.

That said, I got side tracked after seeing your request. If you're still interested I can give you a quote.