Maksim

tshirts
NJGF T-Shirts

52 posts in this topic

Hey folks!

You've been pestering the mods about them and I want to sincerely thank everyone for wanting forum shirts and bearing with me.  Finalizing a few ideas and working out some details so looking for indications of interest before committing to a quantity with the shop.

The design will be the same as we did the previous time and you can see more pictures in the previous thread. 

njgf blk shirt.jpg

Big logo on the back with the shooting logo on the front chest.  

Colors that we are planning on are White (as you can see Nick wearing in the video below), Black, Charcoal, Olive (OD) and Dark Maroon.

PC61_Olive.jpg

PC61_AthleticMaroon.jpg

500.png

These will be tagless, made by Hanes, although may not be branded Hanes.  Sizes to be available up to 6XL.  100% cotton, heavy weight. (6.1 oz)

Prices will be in line with what we had the last two times, around $14 for MOST sizes, with an upcharged for 2XL and greater.

Timeframe, looking to get ideas over the next 5 days and will take about 10 days to get them.

Will be able to ship them to you or meet up, or potentially dropped off with some of our vendors? =)  Shipping should be around $3 for 1 shirt and flat rate for 2 more more.

Please let me know in this thread your interests and will get them reserved, and once we have an idea of the quantities, will set them up in the shopping cart here for you guys to check out and pay whichever way you would like.

There WILL be a discount to our premier members and for members who have been here since the very early days!

Thanks all!

Edit:

Pickup Locations:

Monmouth Arms

Oakridge Firearms

(1) OD 3xlt tall   (1) charcoal 3xlt tall                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

1 minute ago, sota said:

also, what's up with the different logo?

??

The front chest and the back were the same as we did a number of years ago.  The logo banner would be tough to reproduce on a shirt so we always had that streamlined one, such as what appears on the chat login.

There will be another round of minor updates (mostly additional features) in the summer and at that time for the fall (ie hoodies, may do an updated one).

Thanks!

37 minutes ago, sota said:

ah. see i'd never seen that "streamlined" one until now.

The left chest is what we used for the shirt, and there is one more that I think is great which we used on the NJGF Spikes Lowers.  I can't recall who did that one, but it was awesome.  Will take a pic.... humn, sounds like a good idea.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By JibbaJabba
      Throwing a suggestion out there to open NJGF accounts on instagram and other social media accounts, thereby spreading the awareness of our 2nd Amendment restrictions here in NJ, ginning up support for pro 2a legislators, and drawing more likeminded people to njgf. Please pardon my ignorance as to platforms that NJGF is already on as I'm in between feedings of my newborn and trying to get as much ideas out as possible. 
    • By Maksim
      Good morning ladies and gents.
      Really excited to announce the roll out of our latest project, one that has been in the making for quite some time however finally allowed with the new forum updates that we have done.
      NJGF's database of gun stores and ranges.
      I really wanted to create the Yelp or TripAdvisor for gun stores in NJ so here it is. =)
      It is still a work in progress however featured enough to warrant a general roll out.  Please watch the video and help contribute to the database.

• By Maksim
      Well.... that was fun.

If you tried getting on the forum in the past 24 hours you likely noticed that it was down for maintenance. There was a critical security update that needed to be performed which forced downtown, so took the opportunity to complete part of the planned upgrades and most importantly, the move to a new server.

The forum has been updated to the newest version of the software, which brings some bug fixes, compatibility fixes, as well as general updates and upgrades. By having the software updated, it lays the foundation to the up and coming awesome features that we are working on adding over the next few weeks. (hey, I don't want to let the cat completely out of the bag).

More importantly.... we are on our new server! After testing and playing with it over the past 2 months, made the move to it.
      With the massive forum growth, 5,000 members and counting, the generally crappy political environment, many new shooters, the forum traffic had increased significantly to the point that we were forced to do hardware updates on almost a monthly basis.
      So even though I was not planning on moving just yet..., having to do the security update forced my hand a tad early.

The new server is significantly faster, with a ton more processing power that will serve us for some time to come, and once again, give us the flexibility and ability to do some really cool stuff in the future. =)

Because we had to move the forum to a new server, at a new datacenter, individual internet service providers may take some time to properly point your browser to the new IP address.... give it some time, but if you are reading this message, you are here. =) This should fully resolve and not be an issue within 24 to 48 hours.

In any case, I am sure there will be some fixing here and there that will have to happen, and new features that will be discovered. If you run into anything, start a new thread in this section and will help best we can.

Known things....
      Tapatalk not connecting..... Investigating but I think they have not updated it or.... Their servers did not propagate to the new ip yet.... Will give 24 hours. Solved

Intermittent slowness.....    We still have to make some tweeks to the server.... so bear with us.    This will be resolved over next few days.
    • Pisses me off too because you can buy pistol ammo online most of the time.
      Sig does the same crap. Wanted to try their new defense ammo and same bs.

Anyway, if you get the safe on Sale for $20 or so, just buy the ammo whichever way you normally would. Same thing.

Don't forget about the stock issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Nah, I will still buy one. I just got pissed based on principle so I did not order just then. Let me know if you get the ammo. Not a deal killer for me but I also don't need another soft pistol case.
    • Thank you Col Powers.  I knew Sgt Mongrella.  I attended his funeral.  These overpaid self-important assholes can kiss my left nut.   The NFL will never see a dime from me while they tolerate this crap.   
    • Didn't buy one because the ammo?

That's silly. I bought it before I even knew of the promo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • I see that on the page now. The form I had did not mention NJ.... Too late, sent it in. Most I lose is a stamp. Guess I'm the guinea pig. We shall see.    PS: They can keep soft case. I have no use for them.   Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk