Sign in to follow this  
AverageJoe

Gander Mountain: Middletown NY or Warrington PA?

One at Scranton, PA also in the shopping mall next to I-81 Exit 190, just about an hour from Delaware Water Gap.  Middletown used to be quite good but stopped going after the SAFE Act.  Warrington had just opened not to long ago,  Good Luck.

955 Viewmont Drive

Dickson City,PA 18519

570-347-9077

• Like 1

1 hour ago, T Bill said:

One at Scranton, PA also in the shopping mall next to I-81 Exit 190, just about an hour from Delaware Water Gap.  Middletown used to be quite good but stopped going after the SAFE Act.  Warrington had just opened not to long ago,  Good Luck.

955 Viewmont Drive

Dickson City,PA 18519

570-347-9077

Plus there is a Wal-Mart less than a mile away from the store.  And a Dick's Sporting goods as well.

I've been to the one in Scranton PA (Dickson City).  It's a nice store, akin to Cabelas but smaller.  The gun shop is a bit overpriced though, but they had good stock of ammo/etc.  I got my Henry Golden Boy from there.

No clue about the Warrington one.

When buying ammo in NY I was asked for my "pistol license". I handed the sales clerk my Firearms ID card. I'd drive to PA and avoid that potential situation not going as planned. At least check NY law for handgun ammo first, if that's what you're going for.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AverageJoe said:

Went to Warrnington today...nothing good and everything still way overpriced. Figured they just mark everything way day since they're closing up shop.  

You should have listened to me.

1 hour ago, Ray Ray said:

You should have listened to me.

I said Scranton was even further...2hrs away...I'm not spending extra money other than what I have in gift cards..can't use them at Walmart or Dicks lol...I'll go to Middletown prob tomorrow and just use them up on whatever they have.

1 hour ago, AverageJoe said:

I said Scranton was even further...2hrs away...I'm not spending extra money other than what I have in gift cards..can't use them at Walmart or Dicks lol...I'll go to Middletown prob tomorrow and just use them up on whatever they have.

So making two trips is cheaper than making 1 trip?