45Doll

'Bearing Arms' Site Founder is Apparent Suicide

10 minutes ago, capt14k said:

Just more ammo for Antis. 

while i agree whole heartedly with this

11 minutes ago, capt14k said:

Coward is right. 

im having a hard time typing my objections to this in a way that would be ok for this section of the forum

• Like 1

im having a hard time typing my objections to this in a way that would be ok for this section of the forum

Sorry you don't agree, but suicide is a selfish and cowardly way out. It is also an unforgivable since you are dead and can no longer ask for forgiveness. Euthanasia for a deadly untreatable disease however I can understand after consulting with one's family. His daughter obviously was not consulted about him killing himself. Now she suffers.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

you dont know what was in his head up to that moment, and unless you walked a mile in his shoes then you cant say why he did.

it does suck for his family, but you want to know what is selfish? making people who are suffering inside live because you say so, thats complete bull. he made a choice, his choice has consequences. personally i wish he didnt use a gun, but its his choice to make

everytime theres some mass shooting or whatnot you get a couple of rhetorics,  the left goes all guns are evil, the rest of us go its a mental health issue, not a gun issue. you know why we have a mental health issue? because these people cant get the damn help they need in this totally messed up world we live in. theres such a stigma to it that many people decide not to, and those that do are treated as broken and defective far more often then not.

Im going to assume the unforgivable part means your church going. if that is the case lets just agree to disagree on that with the point that i was confirmed and i wish i never was, but im making a conscious effort to leave religion out of this discussion

On 5/9/2017 at 3:15 PM, capt14k said:

Sorry you don't agree, but suicide is a selfish and cowardly way out. It is also an unforgivable since you are dead and can no longer ask for forgiveness. Euthanasia for a deadly untreatable disease however I can understand after consulting with one's family. His daughter obviously was not consulted about him killing himself. Now she suffers.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

When Robbin Williams offed himself the media was all about how he was not selfish and not coward.. Once again the shoe only fits certain people.

• Like 1

I feel for everybody who commits suicide but there's a reason it's the only sin a reasonable person can commit that the Catholic Church defines as unforgivable. Let's be charitable and say unforgivable in most circumstances. You're killing somebody's brother, father, husband, somebody's self. And a gun guy adding to an already grim statistic...now that's unforgivable.

Guys please, let's at least take 24 hours before killing someone's character.  I really have no knowledge of the guy or what he has done, but at the very least we can keep his family in our prayers.

There are appropriate sections to really let your feelings out, this public section is not one of them.

Thanks!

20 hours ago, Maksim said:

Guys please, let's at least take 24 hours before killing someone's character.  I really have no knowledge of the guy or what he has done, but at the very least we can keep his family in our prayers.

There are appropriate sections to really let your feelings out, this public section is not one of them.

Thanks!

I don't get this post but whatever.