Tony13

Any update on Monroe ranges?

Called at 6:30pm to see how busy it was, they said half the lanes were open.

got there by 7:15 and the place was a ghost town.  I was the only one in the upstairs range for about 10-15 minutes.

even when I left at 8:45 only about 5 or 6 lanes in the upstairs were in use. 

It was fantastic.

Called at 6:30pm to see how busy it was, they said half the lanes were open.
got there by 7:15 and the place was a ghost town.  I was the only one in the upstairs range for about 10-15 minutes.
even when I left at 8:45 only about 5 or 6 lanes in the upstairs were in use. 
It was fantastic.
Thank you for the update. I think I will take a run over either in an hour or at 7am.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

@Gunnz do you or anyone else have these rules and if so can you post them on this thread. We checked the site and Facebook page and saw nothing. Ray and I were planning on heading over there with a beer ball and 2 strippers. I could maybe understand that being against the rules, but we couldn't find anything that prohibited it.

19 minutes ago, capt14k said:

Now you tell me. Just left there. Only one range was working.

Only one range in the downstairs was working?

were you the only one there?

Just now, capt14k said:

No the left side was filled when I got there

When I took a tour, they said that the lane would only “turn on” if all the previous lanes (starting on the left) were being used.

so in theory you would have to use the lane right next to someone else.

When I took a tour, they said that the lane would only “turn on” if all the previous lanes (starting on the left) were being used.

so in theory you would have to use the lane right next to someone else.

I remember that now. I don't like it, but I guess I understand it.

Just now, capt14k said:

I remember that now. That idea sucks.

Or it just could have been down. When leaving last night I overheard that the 5 middle lanes were down yesterday because the ventilation was not working properly. 

The self appointed GM will single handedly destroy that club. Who else would come up with such a stupid idea as having an Anti who has no chance at winning in the Republican Primary, so little chance she isn't even listed as running, come and cut the ribbon?

Here is the chick who has not a snowball's chance in hell of beating Chris Smith in a primary on gun control

"Unfortunately, our current gun laws are not doing a good job of preventing gun violence. Most of these tragic acts have been attributed to mental illness, again, a healthcare issue. Make no mistake, there can never be a federal “mental illness registry” because it violates HIPAA. Therefore, we are in desperate need, as a society, to bring common sense solutions to the issue."

Here is the Liberal Twat on immigration. Against the wall and against deportations and for illegals.

"I believe that haphazardly tearing families apart is not the best approach. Mass deportations aren’t only inhumane, but they are ultimately unrealistic when evaluating the issue; and are a massive waste of federal, state, and LOCAL resources. Building an expensive border wall only benefits the southernmost states in this country. For the residents of our district and New Jersey, the majority of illegal immigration has been from countries other than Mexico; therefore, it simply isn’t in the best interest of our district – or all 50 states for that matter – to put so much money into building a physical wall along the Mexican border."

Absolutely genius. About as smart as giving interviews to the press after suicides at firearms ranges which got him and unfortunately the whole club blackballed. Thankfully this liberal dietician won't even be a footnote in the history of Congress, but her invite to the range opening likely won't be forgotten anytime soon.

• Like 1

I know I am going to get the comment about eating our own but in this case it isn't correct. This is a case of an Anti-FFL bringing more Antis into the fold. Feels like a Trojan Horse attack. Fortunately his organization is a membership of one and his candidate to defeat Chris Smith is backed by not many more than 1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just use the range and boycott the store, you're not obligated to buy there.

Only chance I would is if I ran out of ammo and wanted to shoot more. However I think he has owners ear still. Thus the Anti cutting ribbons. Owners are great and I think they will put an end to some things soon enough.

Edit: No guest after hours was forced on club by Monroe Twp

All weekend long there were steady streams of members but it was never too crowded to come in and get a lane. Maybe the longest wait was 10 minutes? (Not counting the people that showed up 10am on Saturday and had to wait until 11am for the official first shot fired. )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All weekend long there were steady streams of members but it was never too crowded to come in and get a lane. Maybe the longest wait was 10 minutes? (Not counting the people that showed up 10am on Saturday and had to wait until 11am for the official first shot fired. )

I didn't go opening day but stopped by Sunday and Monday morning to test out some WWII Pistols. Both times it was not crowded. I passed by multiple times on Sunday and Monday and while busy there was parking spots which means there was open stalls. With any new business it will take time to work out the kinks, but so far so good.

I did get a clarification on the guest rules. If you have a family membership, which is only $25 more, your wife and minor children are not considered guests. They can go with you after hours. If you do not have a family membership they can go with you during regular hours, but would be considered guests. Now that I am clear about that for $25 I will upgrade. Guests can not go with you after hours. You are allowed a maximum of 5 guests a year and each guest can only accompany you 5 times before they have to become a member themselves, but they can only go with you during regular business hours 10am-9pm. It seems Monroe Twp put this no guest after hours policy into effect. I retract my previous statement blaming it on the self appointed GM.
  • Like 1

I didn't go opening day but stopped by Sunday and Monday morning to test out some WWII Pistols. Both times it was not crowded. I passed by multiple times on Sunday and Monday and while busy there was parking spots which means there was open stalls. With any new business it will take time to work out the kinks, but so far so good.

I did get a clarification on the guest rules. If you have a family membership, which is only $25 more, your wife and minor children are not considered guests. They can go with you after hours. If you do not have a family membership they can go with you during regular hours, but would be considered guests. Now that I am clear about that for $25 I will upgrade. Guests can not go with you after hours. You are allowed a maximum of 5 guests a year and each guest can only accompany you 5 times before they have to become a member themselves, but they can only go with you during regular business hours 10am-9pm. It seems Monroe Twp put this no guest after hours policy into effect. I retract my previous statement blaming it on the self appointed GM.

Yes you can only bring a guest 5 times in a calendar year. But I believe you can bring any number of guests throughout the year. I think you could bring 10 or 15 or whatever (maybe not all at once) but only 5 times each. Then they ask that person would join.

I keep hearing about this self appointed GM at UHGC what's the deal? Don't the owners have a say for their own club?

To the best of my knowledge the owners make all final decisions. What do you hear different?

To the best of my knowledge the owners make all final decisions. What do you hear different?

The owners do make final decisions but this is new to them. It wasn't the owner who invited the Anti to opening day. I have a feeling things will change.

The owners do make final decisions but this is new to them. It wasn't the owner who invited the Anti to opening day. I have a feeling things will change.  

Yeah they rolled their eyes at that one.