Sign in to follow this  
Screwball

Custom Kydex Holster Maker

Just wanted to see if anyone knew of someone that can make a custom OWB Kydex holster from my handgun. Prefer someone in the Monmouth/Ocean County area, but if you know someone is going to one of the upcoming Oaks gun shows, that would work, as well.

In regards to the actual holster, black and a quality build (good thickness, good attachment).

The gun is my CZ SP-01, but including their Tactical Block to carry in the holster.

7BC70863-D5C9-437F-9C19-E8425FDE8D2E_zps

There is a bayonet for it, but wouldn't be put in the holster... for obvious reasons. The block gives some weight to the front of the gun, not something I need to carry... but like options. I have a Serpa for it, as well as a Bravo Concealment holster for it and a Streamlight.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Purple Patrick said:

Titan concealment

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I was turned on to them last weekend, by someone who uses them exclusively. Sent them an email, and they won't do it.

Said they are unable to do it. My post completely mirrored what I sent them.

32 minutes ago, Screwball said:

I was turned on to them last weekend, by someone who uses them exclusively. Sent them an email, and they won't do it.

Said they are unable to do it. My post completely mirrored what I sent them.

I'm sure there is an up and coming Kydex maker that is dying to get his or her name on the interwebs.

On 5/11/2017 at 6:48 PM, Ray Ray said:

I'm sure there is an up and coming Kydex maker that is dying to get his or her name on the interwebs.

Kind of hoped there was one local, who could do it with my gun in hand...

Anyone know the company that does them at the Oak shows? The last one I went to, they weren't there, just a leather maker. While I definitely like leather holsters, rather go with Kydex... as I already have one for the gun/Streamlight (have others for different guns; SIG P938, Glock 30S, etc).

13 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

Why can't you get Kydex yourself and make it?

Because I prefer to have someone familiar with doing holsters make it...

Same reason why I have certain gunsmithing things done by a gunsmith. With costs, time, and chance of messing it up and still having to find someone to do it right... I prefer to have someone do it right the first time.

• Like 1

Yeah but it's just Kydex, if you mess up just start all over.  I only say this because you are asking for a unique holster that is probably going to be next to impossible to find.

2 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

Yeah but it's just Kydex, if you mess up just start all over.  I only say this because you are asking for a unique holster that is probably going to be next to impossible to find.

Understood... which is why I wanted to see if someone knows the maker at Oaks, then I can contact them to see which show they are going to be at.

The last one I went to, brought the gun, which wasn't an issue (L/E at door just toss a zip tie through the barrel), but rather go there knowing I can get it done. Carrying a full-size CZ around in a soft case isn't the funnest experience, especially when you buy a rifle, pickles, and meat. If I know I'll be walking out with a holster, then I don't mind the anchor as I go through the aisles.

• Like 1