Twospot

Kudos (yet again) to Toms River PD

So back in December I submitted for a change of address with permits and that took less than 30 days to complete. On 4/25 I submitted for 3 more permits. Just got the call today to come pick them up. WOW, that is pretty impressive for this state! Two weeks and two days!

• Like 2

Impressive and maddening at the same time. Just next door in Jackson, they take their sweet time. It took me 3 months for my change of address and 3 permits, and I'm convinced it would have taken longer had I not written a letter to the Chief.

That's why I'm blown away. This will be it for me for a while though. With these 3 I'll end having all the handguns I wanted once I have the coin to get them all LOL. Anything else after this will be rifles. I see myself turning into a collector of those. I never shot one other than in boy scouts over 30 years ago lol. But there are some nice ones out there.

2 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

Giving praise for doing their jobs, not how it's supposed to work. 

In a state where 90% DON'T do their job in this respect, totally worth praise. If I lived in PA right now, I would laugh at anyone posting something like I did.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Twospot said:

In a state where 90% DON'T do their job in this respect, totally worth praise. If I lived in PA right now, I would laugh at anyone posting something like I did.

My town is like yours. Two weeks for permits. Our CPD is very pro 2A and I had a long talk with the Lieutenant and I asked how the rank and file cops feel about our 2A rights. He said They are pro 2A and "they better be if they want to work here"!

Gotta love it!