CageFighter

Z06 vs Guns!

19 hours ago, CageFighter said:

BLACK....thats the only way to buy a fast car.  It disappears quickly in the night. 

what IF u have enuff guns already?

Again, guns first THEN toys.

4 hours ago, CageFighter said:

damn.....I'll take the McLaren!   (ps: breakin the balls of a car guy is NOT nice!)

Yea. I'm a McLaren junky. It's a different kinda car. You don't bump into one every 10 minutes like Fezzas and Lambos. But they have both dihedral doors and a they're permanently in ludicrous mode. So my vocabulary list is fully checked off.  

Also, did I break anyone's balls? Or were you referring to something else? 

• Like 1

If you can't afford the payment then wait. As far as guns go, sell what you don't use. They are just a tool (most are) and no different than a ratchet. 

Thinking a about doing the motor in the lightning. 20k easy and has me double thinking. Put that down in a GT350 that I can get at msrp. 

Seriously, the gun market is soft, not the time to sell if you don't need to. 

4 minutes ago, bry@n said:

If you can't afford the payment then wait. As far as guns go, sell what you don't use. They are just a tool (most are) and no different than a ratchet. 

Thinking a about doing the motor in the lightning. 20k easy and has me double thinking. Put that down in a GT350 that I can get at msrp. 

Seriously, the gun market is soft, not the time to sell if you don't need to. 

Did you say Lightning? As in SVT Lightning ? 

Agreed, great truck. New trucks are way to heavy and wider now. 

I just have an issue putting that much into something and never being able to get it back out. 

What part of the state are you located? I assume you're familiar with the lightning forums. 

• Like 1

On 5/14/2017 at 11:34 PM, bry@n said:

Agreed, great truck. New trucks are way to heavy and wider now. 

I just have an issue putting that much into something and never being able to get it back out. 

What part of the state are you located? I assume you're familiar with the lightning forums. 

Sorry, just saw this...

way north, yes I'm familiar with the forums. Great community of passionate fans. I know no one that  has had one and not loved it. Sadly their numbers are dwindling. It's easy to get in trouble and twist it up. Actually the viper truck is worse, but the lightning is a daily. 

I have a different view of the whole resale thing. It's a car, not an investment. Enjoy it to your comfort level. But never once even think you'll get any of it back. In another 10 years maybe. They hold value well, but like jeeps, extras are free to used buyers. 

I hate the thought of saving it for the next guy. We don't do it with our ladies, why with cars?