Swizz70

Any NJ limitations when using gunbroker or armslist?

Internet is double edged sword. I sold couple on Armslist to NJ folks, no problem.  In all cases, I was able to find full name, address, family history (:-)) etc from the little information exchanged on emails even before they showed up at my place.  

Recently wanted to sell a Glock and got genuine looking inquiry from a guy in IL. The dude even sent me his IL Firearm ID card and a FFL copy.  Quick google maps shows so such address from his ID.  However, the FFL is real and close to the town on the address. Spoke to the IL FFL, he didnt know anyone with that name and advised me to walk away if its too good to be true. And I took that advice. 

Regardless of where you advertise, try to stick to Face To Face transactions only.

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 3:29 PM, Ricky_Bobby said:

^^And you know what that, is what made me want to find a deal on one, as opposed to just getting a VP9 - literally everyone I know with a P30 series in V1 Light LEM sing nothing but praise, and say its best of both worlds if you like striker pistols without a safety but want a hammer fired HK - maybe I spent a bit more but it sounded like a great trigger system to learn, hammer fired HK's are known to be bulletproof, and to "switch it up" as my last 4 pistols have been striker fired - plus John Wick!  Lol - Yes I'm excited to receive it I've heard nothing but tons of praise!

LOL...watching John Wick has definitely made some of us spend some $$$.  Great find...good luck!