Buns of Guns

Cabela's 10% off and Free Shipping with Cabela's Club Visa

3 posts in this topic

Stupid right? Gander Mountain used to pull a similar deal.  Order the case, $10 heavy item charge.  Or the equivalent in case quantity, no heavy item charge. FYI, the Memorial Day Sale starts tomorrow, 5/18/17 at Cabelas.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Maksim
      Just got an email, two days only, expiring tomorrow, an extra 10% off everything, including clearance at Natchez Shooting Supplies.
      Use this link....
      Enter Promo Code PO170622 at checkout.
    • By ivan0000013
      just bought a complete lyman t-mag press with all the trimmings. first time reloader and im having some trouble getting it set up safely and correctly. im looking for someone to possibly come to my home and help me out or maybe walk me through it somehow. id be more then willing to pay for your time. if interested or can help, you can contact me directly at ivan0000013@yahoo.com . thanks.i really need some help as I now am the proud owner of a $500 paper weight.lol.
    • By bhunted
      I'm redoing my work area in my basement and have added new workbenches. I have considered building from the start but found the following and said the hell with it.
      I can't say how tickled I am to have found this workbench at Home Depot. It's sturdy as a rock, requires no assembly and very well put together. The photo on HD's site does not justify this bugger.
      For $70, why build one? The material you need may run cheaper, but you have to acquire it, cut it and build it. So this thing for the cost is worth it because it's a no brainer. I love working with wood, but my basement is hard to work in with lengths of wood. One swing the wrong way, I can take out a boiler or water heater. And for the folks that would like a new bench but are not skilled in building, this one is for you!
      It makes a great reloading bench or anything else. It's stainable or paintable.. I fasten mine to the wall to make it strurdier because I have no need to move it. But it's legs fold into itself and the shelf on the bottom slips in and makes it whole and sturdy. Want to move or stow it? Just remove shelf and fold it in. Here is a link to it. HD's photo sux.. In fact, the top they show is not the one you get. You get one even better. It's a type of saw dust particle board. Very strong... (Check out the review someone gave with his phtos for more shots and he added casters... Here is a shot of mine assembled and in place.

HD Link: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Unbranded-Fold-Out-Wood-Workbench-Common-72-in-Actual-20-0-in-x-72-0-in-WKBNCH72X22/203083493?N=5yc1vZc898

• By Agent_Smith
      Which stores, in the best of times, sell reloading components in Morris, Essex, Union and Somerset counties? (That's my radius)

Thanks
      AS 
    • By boodabelly
      The following powders are available during this posting:
      Reloader 33
      Power Pro 1200-R
      Red Dot
      Unique
      Reloader 7
      Reloader 25
      Power Pistol
      Power Pro 300 MP
      Power Pro 2000 MR

Use "3REWARDS" for Free Shipping over $49

OR

Sign up for $20.00 off of $150 order (This basically wipes out the HAZMAT fee) if you are purchase 8lb powders.

I would pickup some Unique but I just purchased a tub of IMR PB.... go figure.

Ken C.
    • I have a CZ redhead premier target ....very nice gun, features and fit & finish and for a $1300 OU    
    • Yep those are perfect for 3gun 7.5 is the most common for shotgun.....rifle and pistol plain ball is fine. If you shoot 9mm try to get 124 grain as the 115 sometimes don't knock the steel plates down.    
    • scratch part of what i typed above about shotgun ammo. i just found 2/3 of a case of estate game/target load? 1oz 7 1/2 shot. this is good to go?
    • thanks man!  i do buy from amazon, but i don't see any way i'll get anything from them in time for this match. i've got my belt pretty decently set up i think. got 3 pistol mags and 3 rifle mags on it. i only had a triple rifle mag pouch, so i gotta go with that.  for the shotgun, i've got an 870 pump that has a 6 shell caddy bolted on the side of it. i can't transfer that to my ati though. i think my mossie(that one's kept at the shop) has an elastic 5 or 6 shell caddy that goes on the buttstock. gonna check that tomorrow. i'd rather use the semi auto, but for my first time out, if i can carry them on the 870, then i'll use that.    also, reading the rules again. shotgun ammo. on quinton's link in the OP, it says #6, 7.5, or 8, plus the slugs. in the rules, it says no bigger than #6 birdshot. i'm going to either dicks sporting goods or bobs little sport shop to grab the shotgun ammo i need, so i wanna be sure on which i can/should be getting.  for pistol and rifle, i can safely presume plain old ball ammo?   thanks for all the help guys
    • Yep, I just noticed that in the comments and was coming on to correct myself. Thanks, Krdshrk!  And THIS is why NJ sucks!