Oogabooga

New guy from PNW

I know your laws are strict, are there any local colloquialism or rituals I need to be aware of. 

Everything is illegal unless under am exemption basically. Search around here to eliminate any redundant questions and ask what you can't find

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Oregon is one of the most beautiful places ive been to.  I go to the far west nursery show out there just so i have a write off and can walk run around the trails in the mountains.  Also to visit seaside    Not comparable to our Seaside.  But kinda still the same name. 

Welcome!  More legal gun owners moving to NJ is almost always a good thing!

You said you're moving back east.  You originally from NJ?  What area you moving to?

Once settled it, grab yourelf a nice pork, egg and cheese breakfast sandwich.   Don't listen to those who claim it's Taylor Ham.  They know not what they speak of.  After indulging in the salty, greasey goodness be sure to check out the  Meet Up threads for the semi-regular "Shotgun Shoot Outs".  Lots of fun and great way to meet like minded people.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, gleninjersey said:

You said you're moving back east.  You originally from NJ?  What area you moving to?

Once settled it, grab yourelf a nice pork, egg and cheese breakfast sandwich.   Don't listen to those who claim it's Taylor Ham.  They know not what they speak of.  After indulging in the salty, greasey goodness be sure to check out the  Meet Up threads for the semi-regular "Shotgun Shoot Outs".  Lots of fun and great way to meet like minded people.

My wife's from NY I'm actually from further east but lived in Virginia and New York for most of my time in the US. And worked in NJ. my frame of mind is better suited to you living on the east coast, I guess that makes me another arsehole.

A greasy pork egg and cheese sounds like the best thing in the world right now.

58 minutes ago, gleninjersey said:

Don't let Gleninjersey, that evil-doer, walk you down a dark path from which no good will come. Fight with all of your strength against his attempt to drag you down to his level. 

The truth is: Only a lowly, dimwitted, knuckle-dragging Neanderthal eats pork roll. So, stand tall as you approach the counter, throw your shoulders back, hold your head high... and boldly say, "I'll have a Taylor Ham, Egg and Cheese breakfast sandwich, please."  Accept no substitutes!

12 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Don't let Gleninjersey, that evil-doer, walk you down a dark path from which no good will come. Fight with all of your strength against his attempt to drag you down to his level. 

The truth is: Only a lowly, dimwitted, knuckle-dragging Neanderthal eats pork roll. So, stand tall as you approach the counter, throw your shoulders back, hold your head high... and boldly say, "I'll have a Taylor Ham, Egg and Cheese breakfast sandwich, please."  Accept no substitutes!

Communist blasphemy!

• Like 1