GramGun79

Van lettering

Anyone know what the going rates are for a quality lettering job with company logo should cost and if you know of a good installer?

2017 ford transit connect. Looking to do all four sides with logos, striping, some wrapping, lettering etc. probably 4 colors.

i was referred to a company but his quote was outrageous... I think

27 minutes ago, GramGun79 said:

Anyone know what the going rates are for a quality lettering job with company logo should cost and if you know of a good installer?

2017 ford transit connect. Looking to do all four sides with logos, striping, some wrapping, lettering etc. probably 4 colors.

i was referred to a company in Hillsborough called Rich Designs but his quote was outrageous... I think

What was the quote?

1 minute ago, Maksim said:

heh, seems like a lot, but no clue of what the going price is.

Not sure if you want to make it out to Freehold area, but I know the place that does our shirts, does a lot of cars as well.

Freehold is a little out of the way..thanks 

JHM Signs Alpha, NJ  near Phillipsburg, NJ  Custom made truck wraps.  For simple 4 color lettering with logos, etc PM me an idea of what it looks like and I can get you a quote from a small shop who does landscaping trucks and equipment and the like, very nice work.