Good morning ladies and gents.

Really excited to announce the roll out of our latest project, one that has been in the making for quite some time however finally allowed with the new forum updates that we have done.

NJGF's database of gun stores and ranges.

I really wanted to create the Yelp or TripAdvisor for gun stores in NJ so here it is. =)

It is still a work in progress however featured enough to warrant a general roll out.  Please watch the video and help contribute to the database.

Nice job Maks. A few questions: Does your gun store list automatically update, because the FFL List changes monthly as dealer's startup and go out of business? Do the NJGF Vendors on that list have the capability to edit or delete comments and reviews?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, PK90 said:

Nice job Maks. A few questions: Does your gun store list automatically update, because the FFL List changes monthly as dealer's startup and go out of business? Do the NJGF Vendors on that list have the capability to edit or delete comments and reviews?

Yep, I saw at least one already on your list that is out of business.

Will they include FFL transfer/NICS fees? Also, is there any particular order that they're listed in (sort alphabetically, sort by zip code, etc)? When I try to sort by name, it seems to only start from Z

I know GunBroker has a pretty decent list of NJ FFLs and fees if you'd like to use for reference: http://www.gunbroker.com/ffl/searchforffl.aspx where you can search by zip code.

7 hours ago, PK90 said:

Thanks Paul.  

The list does not update automatically and I populated it from the April ATF list.  I will have to update it manually.

NJGF Vendors will be able to reply to comments and reviews, and we will approve removal of posts that are either factually wrong or obviously hostile with no merit.  We will not allow anyone to simply delete posts they do not agree with however, hence the central theme behind it, a user driven experience to keep folks honest.

6 hours ago, Oakridgefirearms said:

Yep, I saw at least one already on your list that is out of business.

Which one?  Please let me know.  Businesses may be shut down but they still maintain their FFL, so that is the information we need. =)

3 minutes ago, stuckinNJ said:

Will they include FFL transfer/NICS fees? Also, is there any particular order that they're listed in (sort alphabetically, sort by zip code, etc)?

I know GunBroker has a pretty decent list of NJ FFLs and fees if you'd like to use for reference: http://www.gunbroker.com/c/user/dealernetwork/ where you can search by zip code.

Watch the video. =)

Yes, I sent out a survey to all of our vendors, including the transfer fees, and if you look at 

you will see all of the fields.  AND it was shown in the video. =)

FFL's are listed by vendor status first.... and then you can sort them to whatever metric you want.  To sort by zip, use the search on the side.  Please watch the video. =)

As far as gunbroker... I looked but a LOT of that information is grossly outdated, particularly descriptions.  We have the entire list of Class 1 FFL's as per the ATF. 

Thanks!

Also, it is not done yet and Vendors WILL be very well advertised on non-vendor pages.... 

1 hour ago, cabalrayz said:

Why no section for owners name?

Humn, good one.  The thing is.... does it make a difference or what about if it is a larger venue with multiple names?

It is a good idea and will integrate though.

Name is not something that anyone mentioned in the suggestions thread we did some time ago. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Maksim
      Hello everyone!
      Another post here for those that did not read my three prior emails.
      NJGF Engraved lowers are here from PSA and available at very reasonable prices!
      We have partnered with Palmetto State Armory and were able to get an allocation of their Stealth AR-15 Lower Receivers engraved with an NJGF logo on the other side. 
      Three NJ FFLs have agreed to carry them for NJGF members and have ordered some extra receivers for stock.
      They are:
       @TechOpsInternational in Phillipsburg, NJ, a forum vendor and the Troy "Other Firearm" exclusive distributor,
      @tj462nj WeShoot in Lakewood, NJ, formerly Garden State Shooting Center, and a long time supporter of the forum, and
      @swatfirearms in Hammonton, NJ, a good friend and a supporter of the community.

While prices were guaranteed for initial responders, the FFLs do have some lowers available at very reasonable prices.  Please reach out to them for more information and make sure to tell them you are a forum member who wants a lower, but did not reserve one.
      For those that responded earlier, the dealers have your information so please make arrangements to pick them up, they will not hold them for you long.
      Lowers are getting quite scarce these days so here is your opportunity to get one or two at a good price.

• By My1stGlock
      Although it's not a NJ establishment I believe West Side Rifle and Pistol Range is the last indoor gun range that exists in NYC of all places. I happen to know the guys and they are a great bunch of guys. I found out that they are also hurting like all other self owned businesses and someone mentioned they have a gofundme page currently. The fact that they are a 2A establishment and also the only one left in the NYC I figured i  can let our forum members know about their page. They did not come to me about this but if I can help out a business/friend and spread the word I will do so and for a good bunch of guys. I understand that for some of us it's hard to donate but if you can that would be great. If you can also spread the word and post on your social media sites that would be great. I would do so but I don't have any accounts on FB, IG or other sites. If you do donate drop them a message that it was you heard about them via NJGF!
      https://www.gofundme.com/f/west-side-rifle-and-pistol-range-inc

Thank you and sorry for asking......

• By remixer
      Sig Sauer P320 X-Five 9mm
      $849.99 plus NJ Nics (15.00) and NJ Tax

MODEL:  P320 X-Five
      CALIBER:9mm
      BARREL:5"
      ACTION:Double Action Only
      SIGHTS:FS: Fiber Optic/RS: Adjustable
      FINISH:Nitron

• By remixer
      Pre-Owned
      Sig Sauer P320 9mm Compact RX with Night Sights
      $575.00 plus NJ Nics (15.00) and NJ Tax
      Gently Used. 100% Condition, Low Round Count. Sig Upgraded Trigger
      Original Box and Accessories.
      Stock Photo, Actual photo to be uploaded shortly.

• By remixer
      New In Box
      TRP™ Operator® Black Armory Kote™ w/ Full Length Integral Accessory Rail .45ACP
      $1550.00 Plus NJ Nics and NJ Tax

Caliber: .45ACP
      Recoil System: 1 Piece N.M. Full Length Guide Rod
      Sights: Fully Adjustable, 3-Dot Tritium
      Weight: (with Empty Magazine) 45oz
      Height: 5.7"
      Slide: Forged Carbon Steel, Black Armory Kote™
      Barrel: 5 inch Stainless Steel Match Grade Bull
      Length: 8.6"
      Grip: Type Black G-10
      Frame: Forged Carbon Steel, Black Armory Kote™ , With Full Length Accessory Rail
      Magazines: 2 - 7 Round, Stainless Steel w/ Slam Pads
      MSRP: $1,730.00
      The TRP™ series of 1911s from Springfield Armory® are serious tools for the most serious of applications. These tactically proven pistols are intentionally designed to work under the worst conditions you’ll encounter. You’ll find all the quality, features and performance that you need in a 1911 of this class.
      TRP™ level quality starts with the forged national match frame and slide. These are precision fit and then mated with a match grade stainless steel barrel and bushing. The 20LPI checkering on the front strap, checkered mainspring housing and G10 grips will keep this gun in your hands when the sweat and adrenaline are flowing. The crisp 4.5 – 5lb trigger pull means you can more easily put shots on target when it matters most. 3-Dot tritium sights and an extended beveled magazine will remind you that the TRP™ was designed for use in high stress places – where the environment works against target acquisition, and mag swaps have to be lightning fast. The Armory Kote™ or Stainless Steel finish will protect your TRP™ so it’s ready for the next mission.
      Sometimes performance isn’t optional. When your requirements dictate that you use the best tools available, reach for the Tactical Response Pistol™.