Sign in to follow this  
NJturtlePower

Walther PPQ Deals @ GunBuyer

Just wanted to pass along some good deals I found on a variety of Walther PPQ's over at http://GunBuyer.com

• PPQ M2 9MM 5" BARREL 15 ROUND BLACK (#2796091) @ $557
  • PPQ M2 9MM NAVY 4.6" BARREL 15 ROUND BLACK (#2796082) @ $537
  • PPQ M2 9MM 4" BARREL 15 ROUND BLACK (#2796066) @ $494
  • PPQ M1 9MM 4" BARREL 15 ROUND BLACK (#2795400) @ $479

Free Shipping & No Tax! biggrin.gif

Walther PPQ M2 5inch - ANGLED.jpg

Just to follow up on GunBuyer... Purchased my 1st gun (Walther PPQ M2 5") from them last week, it shipped within about 36-hours to my FFL for FREE via UPS 2-Day Air. Arrived safe and sound and couldn't be happier. Had been searching for months locally and online and to this day they still have the best deal ANYWHERE! 

I paid $557 + $6 (Shipping Insurance) + $20 (FFL Transfer) + $15 (NICS) for a total of $598.

My range has the same gun for $742 + NJ Tax ($50.83) + $15 (NICS) so yeah you do the math :D It's a steal!

2 hours ago, NJturtlePower said:

Just to follow up on GunBuyer... Purchased my 1st gun (Walther PPQ M2 5") from them last week, it shipped within about 36-hours to my FFL for FREE via UPS 2-Day Air. Arrived safe and sound and couldn't be happier. Had been searching for months locally and online and to this day they still have the best deal ANYWHERE! 

I paid $557 + $6 (Shipping Insurance) + $20 (FFL Transfer) + $15 (NICS) for a total of $598.

My range has the same gun for $742 + NJ Tax ($50.83) + $15 (NICS) so yeah you do the math :D It's a steal!

Don't forget the Walther MIR. $100.