SJG

Aimpoint Pro Price Point

I have not owned one, but after sending in 3 Eotechs under the proposed class settlement am considering buying a new Aimpoint Pro . What price is considered a good deal for one?

Anything under $400 is good. Memorial Day Sales are here, with a little luck you should be able to find them for under $350. With a lot of luck you may even find them for ~ $300 but that's the lowest I have seen them and that was only twice.

Are you a first responder or current/prior .Mil?

I'm not a fan of them anymore, but AIM Surplus had a coupon code in AR15.com, something along the lines of the guy Bryan rocks (yea, after my D/L and FID were left on their server for years, allowing a hacker to get it)... which gave a decent price for the PRO.

Definitely check AR15.com. You find LOTS of deals there... either new or lightly used (just check feedback). I got a NIB PRO in the low $300s, shipped... as well as a used CompM4s and a bunch of other stuff for around $400. Both work great on my ARs and Tavor (PROs on the two 5.56mm, and the CompM4s on my .45 D/I AR).

• Like 1

On 5/23/2017 at 10:45 PM, Screwball said:

I'm not a fan of them anymore, but AIM Surplus had a coupon code in AR15.com, something along the lines of the guy Bryan rocks (yea, after my D/L and FID were left on their server for years, allowing a hacker to get it)... which gave a decent price for the PRO.

Definitely check AR15.com. You find LOTS of deals there... either new or lightly used (just check feedback). I got a NIB PRO in the low $300s, shipped... as well as a used CompM4s and a bunch of other stuff for around $400. Both work great on my ARs and Tavor (PROs on the two 5.56mm, and the CompM4s on my .45 D/I AR).

why are you not a fan? I had to go away from Aimpoint due to eye issues.. but I thought the PRO was amazing for the money..