SJG

Load AR through ejection port

While I think it is cool, not something I'll buy. Have multiple magazines for a reason, and have a few different loaders depending on ammo source (load one at a time, load a bunch from a tray, or load from stripper clips).

Loading through the ejection port just seems like an easy way to jam up the rifle... unless they came up with a fool proof way of making sure it is good to go. Not condemning the design, but something I'd look at if I were considering it. What happens when you have the loader a little bit away from receiver? What happens if you are at an odd angle (front is closer/further away from receiver than rear)?

• Like 1

I don't see it being faster nor easier. You have to alter your gun and I can just see it now. You got to cram the rounds in and for some odd reason it jams and you either break your thumb or disjoint it.

Just as easy using multiple mags.

Pass....

If NJ in the future tightens the evil feature statute this may be away to solve the problem. This device was designed for Calif where they would run an AR-15 with a bullet button, to create a fixed mag. Now I think they have eliminated the bullet button work around and need to have a fixed AR-15 mag which means they had to remove the upper to load the mag in the lower. With this device that step is unnecessary. I am sure the device which is designed for 10 could probably be manufactured for 15 if the demand was present. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SJG said:

If NJ in the future tightens the evil feature statute this may be away to solve the problem. This device was designed for Calif where they would run an AR-15 with a bullet button, to create a fixed mag. Now I think they have eliminated the bullet button work around and need to have a fixed AR-15 mag which means they had to remove the upper to load the mag in the lower. With this device that step is unnecessary. I am sure the device which is designed for 10 could probably be manufactured for 15 if the demand was present. 

If NJ tightens the evil feature statute they'll probably include this.