AlexK47

Sig P320 X-Five

I handled one last weekend at GFH.  It's on my 'must have' list.   I don't want anyone to think it's a list of distinction because there's only a few known guns that aren't on it. However this one may be next on the list.  

So my last question then would be... an FFL in NJ can't have the gun shipped (if i bought it online) with 21 rd mags right?

If it wasnt obvious, I really want this gun lol. Was going to get the S&W CORE before I saw this thing release.

4 hours ago, JT Custom Guns said:

I checked all my distributors - no one has the P320 XV in stock at this time

the gun has 21rd mags which can be blocked to 15rds if one becomes avail.

1 hour ago, AlexK47 said:

So my last question then would be... an FFL in NJ can't have the gun shipped (if i bought it online) with 21 rd mags right?

If it wasnt obvious, I really want this gun lol. Was going to get the S&W CORE before I saw this thing release.

An FFL in NJ can any capacity of magazine, just has to be made legal to 15 at point of sale.  Some internet companies have policies that they won't ship the mags to NJ so make sure you check that before ordering.

1 hour ago, AlexK47 said:

As long as the FFL yo uuse agrees to do the work & the shipper agrees to ship to the FFL in nJ

you should have no problems.

That being said - you need to ask your FFL what they will charge you to make those mags complaint?