Sign in to follow this  
45Doll

H&K 3-For-2 Magazine Sale w/Free Shipping

The HK Web Shop advised this morning there's a 3-for-2 magazine sale with free shipping on orders over $50 until Monday. Since almost every H&K mag lists at $50, this amounts to three magazines at a 33% discount with free shipping.

Note that the discount and free shipping did not appear in my shopping cart, but should be reflected in the final order, as noted on their home page.

Update: The correct discounted charge was made. Only sales tax added.

• Like 2

This pilgrim will be available to discuss business afore long.

Hey, us H&K fanboys knew what we were getting into when we bought them. An effective $32 per with free shipping is about the best we can do. So I jumped on it! And I wanted to try that P30 SK extended puppy. So throw in two VP9 9mms and I'm in. My wife will appreciate the extra mag.

We H&K devotees must endeavor to persevere.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

I don't see the discount on their site

Well, it's right at the top of their home page under the banner "Memorial Day Special". My link is pointing right at it.

"Offer good Friday, May 26th through Monday, May 29th.
FREE shipping applies to orders over $50 and Buy 2, Get 1 FREE on all magazines. (Free magazine of equal or lesser value). Discount will be applied at the time order is processed. Discount will not be reflected in shopping cart. * In observance of Memorial Day, the HK US Webshop will be closed May 29th.*"

• Like 1

According to HK's Facebook post on this, you should buy 2 magazines and you will be given the third when your order processes. They did a similar deal on black Friday. Unfortunately, I emailed them to find out whether I should add 2 or 3 to my cart for the deal, but they didn't get back to me in time. You'd think that they would simply add a sentence about it... For whatever reason, I didn't think to check their FB page then, but I wound up getting some mags from Prepper Gun Shop for around the same price though, so it worked out.

On a related note, Sig also has magazines on sale for 20% off this weekend (except for P320 mags, of course :lol:).

3 minutes ago, mattm754 said:

According to HK's Facebook post on this, you should buy 2 magazines and you will be given the third when your order processes. They did a similar deal on black Friday. Unfortunately, I emailed them to find out whether I should add 2 or 3 to my cart for the deal, but they didn't get back to me in time.

Well, that might explain it.  I ordered 3.

1 minute ago, Ray Ray said:

Damn you @45Doll!

You could try contacting them to see if you can change your order. 

If I was a 2xl, I'd snag the "Gore-Tex" pants for $30. Knowing what Gore-Tex costs, I'd guess that $30 doesn't even pay for the little logo, let alone the waterproof membrane. :D

10 minutes ago, mattm754 said:

You could try contacting them to see if you can change your order. 

If I was a 2xl, I'd snag the "Gore-Tex" pants for $30. Knowing what Gore-Tex costs, I'd guess that $30 doesn't even pay for the little logo, let alone the waterproof membrane. :D

I did email them right after I posted my last message, thanks. 

Hey guys, you're overthinking this.

I ordered two VP9 mags and one P30 SK. When I checked out the cart showed the full price for all three mags and shipping as well. But when the order acknowledgement email arrived Tasha had adjusted everything so the P30 mag was n/c and shipping was $0. My credit card reflected the correct amount.

You can order any three mags you want, and (one of) the least expensive one(s) will be free. Mine were all equal $$ so she just picked one to zero out.

Happy H&K'ing.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

Next up... VP9 SK!

It was either that or the LCRx 3 inch.  I heard that HK is gonna make a 12 round magazine for the VP9 SK.   Christmas?