gunnarsport

Longest distance to purchase?

I had relatives who travelled to the Pacific and European theaters, and they picked up some nice milsurp stuff...but that was back in the 40's.

Thanks to all the vets out there, this Memorial Day weekend!

• Like 3

I suppose 7 hours, to Maine, 

When planning trips to see friends in NH, I usually check out what KTP and Cabelas up there have.  So part of the reason for the trips was to pick up a few guns on different occasions. 

Always check out local shops when visiting relatives.  Florida, Minnesota, Texas has proven to be worth the effort.  A trip just to pick-up, 470 miles each way. Port Clinton, Ohio and back.

2-1/2 hours each way to Cabelas in Hamburg PA.

1-1/2 hours to Oaks gun show.

Although I probably wouldn't have taken either trip if there wasn't other entertaining stuff there to see.

I did drive 1-1/2 hours to Toms River just to buy a gun but it was a very specific gun I had been looking for.

Normally, I stick within an hour of home - but I live in the sticks so everything is a drive for us.

6 hours ago, CageFighter said:

I drive from north NJ down to Bayville (TJs Sporting Arms) for my guns, approx 1.5hrs ea way.  Tony is great to deal with and dont mind the drive.  Could not have a nicer FFL anywhere!  :D

You are 1000000% right and I am sure many many many folks here on the forum drive out to see @tj462nj

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 3:16 PM, CageFighter said:

I drive from north NJ down to Bayville (TJs Sporting Arms) for my guns, approx 1.5hrs ea way.  Tony is great to deal with and dont mind the drive.  Could not have a nicer FFL anywhere!  :D

+1

Tony is my guy.....

• Like 1