Persona non grata

Gunstock 2017 - June 10 w/ Nappen

I was poking around over at the event list at US Law Shield and saw that Nappen and another attorney are doing an event at the Golden Nugget on June 10. 

https://texaslawshield.secure.force.com/pmtx/evt__QuickEvent?id=a2z3100000SRv5B

Seems to be sponsored by ANJRPC, but I don't recall seeing anything in the last few newsletters about it. I went to a US Law Shield seminar with Nappen about two weeks ago and was well worth the $10, but I want a bit more. :)

Welcome to "GUNSTOCK 2017" a fun and informative day of firearm discussion and advice from the top legal minds in the industry. Attorney Evan Nappen will explain New Jersey gun law from purchasing your first firearm all the way to what the law says about possessing a firearm in and outside of your home. Attorney Mike Giaramita will discuss the law of justified use of deadly force and how to be prepared for the aftermath of a critical incident. The day will include raffles and giveaways, located in the heart of Atlantic City!