NJturtlePower

Walther Arms $100 Rebate - PPQ & PPS Series

Passing along some great promotion news from Walther Arms I came across on the Walther forums. Pictures are not mine, just re-posting so not sure what magazine they came from.

http://www.waltherforums.com/forum/walther-general-discussions/79770-100-walther-rebate-june-1st.html

$100 rebate applies to the PPQ & PPS product lines (Q5 Match Excluded) purchased from June 1st, 2017 to September 15th, 2017.

Promo site not yet functional as of 5/28 but here it is: http://www.waltherarms.com/Rebate100

Walther 100.jpg

On 5/28/2017 at 9:53 PM, Maksim said:

When Walther is pushing rebates on guns that don't need rebates...... slowdown in sales. 

Really amazed SW has to offer rebates on Shield. 

You have no idea how slow it is.  And if S&W has to offer rebates for arguably the best single stack 9mm on the market then you know things are ssslllooowww.

51 minutes ago, PK90 said:

Rebate link is active now:

http://www.waltherarms.com/rebate100/

List of covered firearms:

https://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/592eb8f353369/WaltherArmsEligibleProductList.pdf

Good rebate.... the video on their website kinda sucks though. lol. 

Also interesting is that I don't see any limit in the official terms, anybody find otherwise?

***FYI / EDIT: A response from Walther on another forum says there is NO Limit ***

I'm good with one, but might be a multiple bonus option for others.

See some great GunBuyer.com deals here: https://www.gunbuyer.com/walther-ppq-pps.html

Edited by NJturtlePower
Update and Added Link

On 5/30/2017 at 7:10 PM, Howard said:

Wow I really wish I did NOT own a 5" PPQ M2, as I would definitely buy one now! :)  Great gun, anyone that has tried mine has ended up buying one.

FYI They are now discontinued so hold on to that baby! See my thread here: https://www.njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/87398-walther-ppq-5-w-ported-slide-being-replaced-w-new-standard-5/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Blackjack988
      Just looking to purge and de-clutter a little bit so putting up a number of spare guns, accessories, and optics for sale.  Will be updating this thread as I add more items.  I am located in Middletown NJ but am willing to meet and/or ship at buyer's expense. 
      Guns (all firearms must be transferred at an FFL and will only be sold to those with matching DL and FID, happy to discuss which FFL):
      $1250 - Walther Q5 Match SF 9mm - Lightly used (less than 500 rounds) will come with RMR-compatible plate and 6 magazines (4 factory 10 rounders and 2 factory 15's perm pinned to 10) $850 - Ruger 10/22 - Customized Ruger 10/22 based on basic Ruger receiver and bolt. Includes Kidd Barrel, Trigger pack, Rail, Charging Handle, and other upgrades.  Victor Company Titan stock. Accessories
      $375 - Modlite OKW package, includes light body, OKW head, Arisaka in-line Keymod mount, and Unity hot button (pic model) SOLD  
      The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale

• By Rick_F
      Just wondering if anyone's seen these out in the wild yet or knows what the ETA should look like.  I have a permit I'd like to use before it expires.  Thanks.  
    • By Maksim
      I get emails from Davidson's and other distributors.  This week they are having a special on HK P30L in 40 S&W for $469.  Assume + shipping + dealer markup.

Also seems like a deal? on M9A3.

Also, the Walther Creed is $249.  This was actually a really nice gun when I got to play with it at Shot Show.  Surely better than the lower end Smiths, etc.

• By Maksim
      Just got an email from PSA, they are doing some AWESOME deals on ammo!  Deals are live at Midnight!  Free shipping and they DO SHIP TO NJ!  Just need to email them a copy of FID.
      Edit: Thanks @Krdshrk Limit 5 of the $20 rebates.  Link to Rebate.

Deal Price Shipped on 223 and 300AAC 300rd bulk pack, $89.99. Price after rebate: $69.99!!  $.23 per round or $4.66 per box of 20!

Deal Price on 9mm 500rd bulk pack, 89.99. Price after rebate: $69.99!! $.1399 per round or $6.99 per box!

Deal Price on 22lr 1600rd bulk pack, $59.99. Price after rebate: $39.99!! - $.024 per round or about $13.50 per brick! 
      Looking over Brownells some more... they have the same price on 22LR and free shipping with coupon code, so if PSA runs out, Brownells does have it as well.  Linky Here

Deal Price on 12GA Buck 100 shells, $59.99. Price after rebate: $39.99!! Less than $.40 per shell and a nice ammo can!

Deal Price on .45acp 300rd bulk pack, $89.99. Price after rebate: $69.99!!  Less than $.24 per round or $11.65 per box!

All of the available deals are here.  If placing an order, please go through our links here as it helps the forum. 
    • By cjs71988
      Trying to decide between the 3... I’m leaning towards the cz p10c, mainly because i love CZs and i hear good things about their striker fired offering. The others are tried and true.

Anyone have any experience with these firearms? Any input would be appreciated.