Zeke

Zekeformod/ NJGF meetup/pints for Patriots/ who really needs a label

15 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Then, politely... STFU!!!!!

thank you, and have a nice day.

I'm trying to keep this boring thread alive.  Maybe we can find BLF's boyfriend in Virginia to pop in here too.   He's the guy that abandoned his two daughters and wife for another woman.

Ray this place is a community. It is supposed to be fun and relaxing. Laugh a little. Maybe learn something or get in a heated discussion over caliber or gun games. That's all good. That's why we are all here.

When you start bringing personal stuff about other members into the threads it is time to put the keyboard down. That's fucked up. It's not fun or relaxing for anyone.

If you have real issues with someone take it to PMs or contact them directly. Don't throw shit out on the forum.

I'm no mod, and have no power here, but knock that shit off.

Shame on you. I expected better from you.

• Like 1

Pants are optional for PK90 if he can make it.:rolleyes:

My wife asked me if any other wives are going. I told her Mrs. Zeke but she wants to know how many females are coming. I would love to go but I want a designated driver and she hates waiting in the car for some odd reason.:)

20 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

My wife asked me if any other wives are going. I told her Mrs. Zeke but she wants to know how many females are coming. I would love to go but I want a designated driver and she hates waiting in the car for some odd reason.:)

I no longer own a pair of pants. I wear shorts and golf shirts everyday. Thanks for thinking about me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnnyB said:

MrsZ 

Soon to be Mrs PP

and if she feels guilty enough, Mrs. Peel( she should feel guilty enough)

Mrs. Fishnut 

Cereza?????

Any other male+1?

12 minutes ago, Zeke said:

MrsZ 

Soon to be Mrs PP

Mrs. Fishnut 

Cereza?????

Any other male+1?

Yup my wife is going

• Like 1

On 6/1/2017 at 7:53 PM, Mrs. Peel said:

What's up with you guys texting HE? He gave you his number? Are you like the "cool kids" or something? Wow. I feel pretty dorky right about now.

He's going .... Peel

21 hours ago, Zeke said:

It's a rill meet up! Peel

jus sayen

4 hours ago, Purple Patrick said:

Unfortunately due to an unexpected family event myself and Ms. PP will have to back out

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Engagement announcment/ party???? Lmao 

• Like 1

I may tease Zeke (like, ummm, quite a LOT actually)... but I DO admire how he is organizing what is now his 2nd meetup event. He is really doing his part to build community spirit.

I'm as guilty as anyone else of staying behind the keyboard (because it's easy), but then not making the time/effort to actually get off my duff, drive someplace and, yes, actually meet some of my fellow forum members. That said... COUNT ME IN! I'm looking forward to it. :girldance:

• Like 3