Zeke

Zekeformod/ NJGF meetup/pints for Patriots/ who really needs a label

I'd been guarding my schedule hoping I'd be able to make it (admittedly, I originally thought it was in Chester, which isn't too far, as apposed to Chesterfield, which is), but it's not in the cards for tonight.

Have fun--it should be a good time.

2 hours ago, Zeke said:

Walk into entrance. To the right is dining. To the left is the bar. Walk on the right side of the bar. All the way to the end on the right will be a room. We are there. No doors. Jus a room. 

Wish I could join you guys & gals tonight, but alas I have my monthly Police Pistol Competition (PPC) League Match to run at Old Bridge indoor range tonight starting at 6pm.  Members & guests (the "public") can shoot the match, so maybe one night ya'll hafta come visit Rosey??  So all of you have a great time & drive safe!  See you next time my friends :)  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Smokin .50 said:

Wish I could join you guys & gals tonight, but alas I have my monthly Police Pistol Competition (PPC) League Match to run at Old Bridge indoor range tonight starting at 6pm.  Members & guests (the "public") can shoot the match, so maybe one night ya'll hafta come visit Rosey??  So all of you have a great time & drive safe!  See you next time my friends :)  

Take care

Yup good night.  Good to to put some new faces to old names. 

No mod that I know of in the history of NJGF has ever organized several meet ups. Maybe it's time to add some new genes to the mod gene pool.

Jus sayin  

• Like 1

Great meet up.  Issues were discussed, rounds were bought, much accomplished.

Remember many of the issues confronting our Founding Fathers were settled over libations in the taverns of Philadelphia.

Zekeformod had the potential to become a national movement!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, fishnut said:

Yup good night.  Good to to put some new faces to old names. 

No mod that I know of in the history of NJGF has ever organized several meet ups. Maybe it's time to add some new genes to the mod gene pool.

Jus sayin  

Puhhhhhhhhhlllllease....  Plenty of meetups back in the day - just been too busy lately.  Shotgun shoots aren't meetups?

13 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

Puhhhhhhhhhlllllease....  Plenty of meetups back in the day - just been too busy lately.  Shotgun shoots aren't meetups?

If I didn't know better... I'd think you were a wee bit defensive there, Krdshrk! :D 

Had a great time, too --- nice meeting you all!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

You're sooooo nervous 

4 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

If I didn't know better... I'd think you were a wee bit defensive there, Krdshrk! :D 

Had a great time, too --- nice meeting you all!

Peel can light up the room! Definitely stole the night!

• Like 2

I am happy everyone had a good time and am very sorry I missed it. I was really looking forward to meeting everyone.

Stories of my estrogen replacement therapy were greatly exaggerated.

I ended up getting promoted to LT at work. The promotion ceremony and swearing in was on Tuesday night. Unbeknownst to me, my little brother (who just retired from the Army and is a new Police Officer in Waynesville MO) flew in on Monday night to surprise me and to attend the swearing in. I am honored he thought to do this. He's a good brother, and I am very lucky.

Unfortunatley his flight home was last night and I had to get him up to the airport.

• Like 8

Just now, High Exposure said:

I am happy everyone had a good time and am very sorry I missed it. I was really looking forward to meeting everyone.

I ended up getting promoted to LT at work. The promotion ceremony and swearing in was on Tuesday night. Unbeknownst to me, my little brother (who just retired from the Army and is a new Police Officer in Waynesville MO) flew in on Monday night to surprise me and to attend the swearing in. I am honored he thought to do this. He's a good brother, and I am very lucky.

Unfortunatley his flight home was last night and I had to get him up to the airport.

You still ain't getting a button!

@Krdshrk wanna button?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

Congratulations! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

Congratulations on your promotion.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

Congrats!

• Like 1

Well, regardless of his excuse (wow, estrogen therapy? Who knew?)... it would seem appropriate for HE to nail down the details for some soon-to-occur celebratory "I Made LT" meetup, don't you think?

HE? HE? Are you still there? What say you? I mean, there's no more "night shift" excuses, right? Perhaps it's time to morph into the expert party planner we all know you can be!  Put all those leadership skills to good use. (Good Lord, Zeke's nudgery must be rubbing off on me -- I'm not sure I really like myself right now....).

Oh, and Congrats! :)

• Like 1

I am on it like a hobo on an ham sandwich.

A regular M-F schedule and working day time hours for the first time in 15 years will let me facilitate a nice get together.

And as always, thanks Peel!

ETA: I just saw the 1A thread. Funny stuff. 

https://www.njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/87394-why-high-exposure-did-not-make-the-meetup-excuses-thread/#comment-1123733

I'm still not getting notifications for any posts/likes/following in the 1A section.

Edited by High Exposure
  • Like 5

30 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

I am on it like a hobo on an ham sandwich.

A regular M-F schedule and working day time hours for the first time in 15 years will let me facilitate a nice get together.

And as always, thanks Peel!

ETA: I just saw the 1A thread. Funny stuff. 

https://www.njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/87394-why-high-exposure-did-not-make-the-meetup-excuses-thread/#comment-1123733

I'm still not getting notifications for any posts/likes/following in the 1A section.

Wrut roooo

• Like 1

Congrats. Now that you are brass, lets see how long it takes you to turn into a full blown politician. [emoji6]
Donuts for all! Cheers! [emoji482]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1