Zeke

Zekeformod/ NJGF meetup/pints for Patriots/ who really needs a label

162 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Then, politely... STFU!!!!!

thank you, and have a nice day.

I'm trying to keep this boring thread alive.  Maybe we can find BLF's boyfriend in Virginia to pop in here too.   He's the guy that abandoned his two daughters and wife for another woman.

Ray this place is a community. It is supposed to be fun and relaxing. Laugh a little. Maybe learn something or get in a heated discussion over caliber or gun games. That's all good. That's why we are all here.

When you start bringing personal stuff about other members into the threads it is time to put the keyboard down. That's fucked up. It's not fun or relaxing for anyone.

If you have real issues with someone take it to PMs or contact them directly. Don't throw shit out on the forum.

I'm no mod, and have no power here, but knock that shit off.

Shame on you. I expected better from you.

1 person likes this

Pants are optional for PK90 if he can make it.:rolleyes:

My wife asked me if any other wives are going. I told her Mrs. Zeke but she wants to know how many females are coming. I would love to go but I want a designated driver and she hates waiting in the car for some odd reason.:)

20 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

My wife asked me if any other wives are going. I told her Mrs. Zeke but she wants to know how many females are coming. I would love to go but I want a designated driver and she hates waiting in the car for some odd reason.:)

I no longer own a pair of pants. I wear shorts and golf shirts everyday. Thanks for thinking about me.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, JohnnyB said:

MrsZ 

Soon to be Mrs PP

and if she feels guilty enough, Mrs. Peel( she should feel guilty enough)

Mrs. Fishnut 

Cereza?????

Any other male+1?

On 6/1/2017 at 7:53 PM, Mrs. Peel said:

What's up with you guys texting HE? He gave you his number? Are you like the "cool kids" or something? Wow. I feel pretty dorky right about now.

He's going .... Peel

21 hours ago, Zeke said:

and if she feels guilty enough, Mrs. Peel( she should feel guilty enough)

It's a rill meet up! Peel

jus sayen

4 hours ago, Purple Patrick said:

Unfortunately due to an unexpected family event myself and Ms. PP will have to back out

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Engagement announcment/ party???? Lmao 

1 person likes this

I may tease Zeke (like, ummm, quite a LOT actually)... but I DO admire how he is organizing what is now his 2nd meetup event. He is really doing his part to build community spirit.

I'm as guilty as anyone else of staying behind the keyboard (because it's easy), but then not making the time/effort to actually get off my duff, drive someplace and, yes, actually meet some of my fellow forum members. That said... COUNT ME IN! I'm looking forward to it. :girldance:

3 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Topics

• Good day
      I am not a NJ resident for about 15 yrs now thank goodness.
      Anyway I have a friend who can no longer shoot and has a few shotguns he is looking to unload legally. First off can he just ship them to me in NC or can I just pick them up?
      Next if sells them F-F in NJ does the buyer need a permit?
      Thank you from NC.
    • What is any of this going to do in New Jersey? What I would like to see from the NRA, ARPCNJ and any other organization fighting for gun rights in this state, is to use what's in place to our advantage rather that to make extreme changes. We already have an FID system in place in this state, hate it or not, this can be our biggest leg to stand on. To be a gun owner in this state, you need to vet yourself legally & medically in this state before you can buy a gun. It's a big enough of an obstacle to climb that whatever your reason for wanting a gun is, that you can't climb over that obstacle without thought, rather you need to carefully and safely find a way to climb over that obstacle or you walk away. With that being said, why are the people of NJ who have carefully and safely climbed that obstacle being punished as a result of something that didn't happen in this state, and wouldn't have happened in this state? With that being said, our Argument can be why should legal and responsible gun owners (99.999999% of FID holders in New Jersey) be punished? Group punishment doesn't work, and rather than throw even more overly redundant laws at us, allow us to own non-NFA weapons unconditionally. Require to show an FID to buy standard capacity mags, take the stupid laws off the "scary features" of a rifle. Allow us to carry if we apply for it, there is no reason to deny our rights if we have proven that we are responsible gun owners. This should be our Rhetoric and using what's already in place to our advantage. Politicians solution of banning things isn't the answer to keeping guns out of the hands of the wrong people.
    • The main concern is just "giving in" in general... and especially, without a counter concession (like national reciprocity, etc.). You give the antis one inch, they'll want a mile, the next day.... and 2 miles the next day thereafter, and 4 miles the following day, etc. etc. until they have everything they want. We cannot give one inch... not one.    
    • I’m a paramedic recovering from surgery so I’m cross trained in 9-1-1 dispatch until I return to the street. I have a little insight from the other side of these devices. If you don’t know: the alert company receives the alarm, tries to contact the owner and get some information. If the person is having an emergency or if the company can’t reach the owner the company will call the 9-1-1 center covering the owner. A little information is exchanged and resources are sent. Life Alert and some others will give a call back number for their monitoring facility, a reference number and sometimes a clients number along with the client name and major medical history. They will call back a little later and follow up (they want a simple disposition like accidental, pt transported to the hospital or “he won’t be needing your services any more”). I am not responsible for trying to contact family members when these alerts come in. Make sure whatever company you use will contact you. I would prefer to deal with one of the companies that give 9-1-1 a call back number and a reference number if I were getting one for my mother.  There are a number of companies that will call and just give the address and nothing more. They don’t even give me a call back number so if the occupant is in bad shape I can’t get in touch with them for them to notify Family.  Just some things to think about. 
    • Yeah, Roberts is kinda flaky.  We have to be careful with him. I know that "Notorious RBG" says she won't retire, but I don't know if she can hang on that long.  We'll have to see.  But yes, the "youngin's" (Sotomayor, Kagan, etc.) won't retire any time soon...