Maksim

Happy Birthday Ray Ray

20 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

Thanks guys, I was supposed to see @tj462nj today but I just got home from NYC.  I share a birthday with my daughter and we went to her favorite spot:

20170530_120844.jpg

Used to work just down the street from there... Dunno how they can stay in business but I guess they upcharge enough for the product + midtown manhattan prices...

2 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

Used to work just down the street from there... Dunno how they can stay in business but I guess they upcharge enough for the product + midtown manhattan prices...

On weekends it's packed.  You'll find out soon enough that when your lil one wants something, and has earned it, you will do what is necessary.   Even if that means spending 4 hours in NYC traffic, spending 60 bucks in parking, 30 bucks in tolls and a duece and a half for Chinese made products.  Parenthood

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

On weekends it's packed.  You'll find out soon enough that when your lil one wants something, and has earned it, you will do what is necessary.   Even if that means spending 4 hours in NYC traffic, spending 60 bucks in parking, 30 bucks in tolls and a duece and a half for Chinese made products.  Parenthood

Birthday. 

Guess I'm lucky so far, I have boys. They've been cheaper so far, but I know it's coming. The younger one is into cars. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ray Ray said:

Dude - Take the train in... it's not that bad..