gleninjersey

What Do You Drive Currently. What Was Your Favorite & Least Favorite Vehicle?

Current drive is a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix.  My second Grand Prix.  Currently have about 120k and still runs great.  It is by far my favorite car.  My old Grand Prix (94?) was decent but this one I'm probably keeping until the wheels fall off of it.  Peppy V6 via the 3800 Seies 3 engine.  Many describe the engine as "bullet proof".  Plenty of room on inside and nice size trunk.  Car is also fairly easy to do repairs on.  Not that I've had to do many at all.  It's been very reliable and a solid daily driver.  I've been the owner since 2007.  Only thing I worry about is what I would ever replace it with.  

Least favorite car, prob the first car I ever drove.  My mothers puke green 84? Chevy Malibu station wagon.  She liked driving manual transmissions and had one installed. Who does that!?  I was 16 and while it was wheels it wasn't  something one wanted to be seen in.  Thank goodnees I also had a motorcylce (Honda CME 450) to negate the uncooliness of the station wagon.  Still the coolness of the motorcycle was cancelled out by that garish puke green family mobile.  Also had an 86 Chevy Cavalier.  That thing was a piece of garbage and a close tie to the Malibu wagon for worse car.

So what's your current drive?  What's been the favorite vehicle you've owned and your least favorite?  

Jeep Renegade. 2015 with 27k-ish miles on it. Don't care for it. It did good in a foot of snow and got me through some pretty bad flooding, as well as proven itself to be reliable. It just lacks something.

Prior to that, a Hyundai Elantra, and before that a Nissan Sentra. I kinda liked the Elantra but I needed something more reliable for work.

If anyone wants to trade for a Wrangler, let me know. Hahaha.

• Like 1

Current list

2000 Mazda b3000 as my DD

06 wrangler as my weekend fun vehicle

15 Toyota venza as the mom mobile 

Favorite vehicle ever owned 

Toss up between my Wrangler or my 94 ford Ranger lowrider from back in high school. 

Worst vehicle ever owned

Toss up between my 08 Colorado (numerous mechanical problems)

and a 04 Saturn ion 

Current 2004 Yukon Denali. Still runs great. After seeing prices of new ones I let my wife get a new Traverse in 2013. I paid $42,000 new in 2004 now they want $72,000. Ridiculous. Favorite 1998 Trans Am Ram Air or my current Yukon Denali. Honestly I couldn't drive anything but a Yukon or Tahoe today. Can't stand center shifter. Need column shifter. Least favorite 1993 Grand Prix. Non stop electrical issues with it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I had a 2001 Durango, got rid of it with 214k miles in 2011, only because I didn't need 3 cars, worst mistake of my life, I regret getting rid of it every day. Worst car I ever had was a 2008 Passat, what I piece of crap, interior was falling apart after 2 years, and the timing belt skipped at 70k going 80mph on the turnpike, bye-bye engine. Now I drive a 2015 Camaro, great car, I love it, but the rear seats are basically useless. My next car will be a Durango again, without a doubt.

Daily driver is a Hyundai Sonata 2.0t - it's an appliance with my daily 110 mile round trip commute.  Favorite daily driver was my 1995 Taurus SHO 5-speed.   Least favorite was my '70 AMC 4 door Matador.  Hard to look cool as a teenager in that thing...

I've had a suburban for DD duties since 1995. I'm on my fifth, all of them black, as they should be. Really isn't much it can't do with proper winter tires. It's especially prone to having Priuses in its blind spot. No matter, they scatter.

Taking a blasé security attitude by using Tapatalk Pro

Daily driver is a 2010 Scion xB. Now at 186,000 miles and nothing has ever broken on the car.

Favorite of all time is my current fun car, 1992 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon.

Least favorite of all time was a 1988 Mercury Cougar, white with a blue fake convertible top. I took it over from my wife when we first got married so she could buy a new car. It was reliable, but those looks made me vomit in my mouth a little every time I approached it. The things we do for love......

Currently - 2007 Chrysler Town & Country Minivan.
Previous - 2011 Hyundai Sonata SE (Recently most likely totaled in an accident)
2006 Scion tC (My favorite)
1995 VW Jetta III (POS)
1991 Ford Taurus
1983 Jeep Cherokee

Next up:  Most likely a 2017 Honda Pilot EX-L

Today's driver rotates between a 2008 Hyundai Elantra or the 2005 GMC Canyon.

Favorite  was 1968 Ford Mustang 2+2 Fastback. Never should of sold it.

Worst. Chevrolet Citation, worst I ever bought.

Currently drive a 2008 Toyota Highlander and it is my favorite vehicle thus far---by a large margin. 

Previous vehicles since 1985-

Mitsubishi Terdia (1980?)---Turbo was the only cool thing about that POS.

1980 Nissan (Datsun) 4X4

1982 Subaru

1992 Ford Taurus

1998 GMC Jimmy

1988 Ford Ranger

3-Mini vans (Sienna 2003, Villager 1998?, Chevy Venture---worst car EVER)

1997 Toyota Avalon (Second favorite car)

2002- Ford Explorer (not bad---served us well)

Current --- 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe sport (3 rd favorite)

2005 Ford Freestyle

2015 Honda Civic

These cars were co-owned by me/wife and my kids---I used them weekly.

Currently

2015 Acura TLX V6 - Love this car

Wife has 2008 Civic - Been very reliable, decent mileage(35ish)

3rd vehicle is a 2004 Ram 2500 (annual $500-1000 in repairs, every year, without fail) but it's a truck and it does truck stuff very well.

Used to own a 2008 Subaru WRX, I loved this one as well, put 128k miles on it and had no issues that weren't covered under warranty.

Had a 2002 Isuzu Axiom.  What a hunk of junk.  5 transmissions in 130k miles.

I'm totally a car driver these days, I've owned 3 SUVs in my life and frankly if I need to haul something, I use the truck.   Driving a car is just so much more enjoyable.

Current cars:

1990 Z51 Corvette & 2017 Chevy SS - Both are M/T 6 spds

both are "favorites". Previous favorite was 2006 Mitsubishi Evo VIII

The SS is a beast.

Worst car was a 1967 Rambler American w/3 on the tree. Needed transport when I got married and this was it. Both the Rambler and the wife are long gone.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

• Like 1

1999 ford f250 super duty utility is my work truck i drive it 75% of the time.

my personnel truck 2009 GMC sierra 2500 HD diesel drive it 5% of the time.

my personnel car is 2010 chevy cobalt ss drive that another 5% 

The rest of the time is in my wifes 2016 GMC Terrain.

My favorite is the GMC sierra the cobalt is fun but rough ride little bastard gets it.

Current:

2007 f350 powerstroke

2007 mountaineer V8

1969 Mach 1 mustang

1974 Bronco

2003 VW golf TDI

Hard to pick a fav or least fav. I only drive Fords but always wanted a tdi. After hopping it up I LOVE that car and get 50mpg when Im not beating the hell out of it. Love big trucks too but nothing like driving classic cars and all the people who point at you or give you a thumbs up, I love it. 

8 minutes ago, Bklynracer said:

2002 Tahoe - 270,000 miles runs great, trying for 300k, today's prices are crazy

favorite 76 Monte Carlo- classy car sorry I got rid of it

Car I always wanted 73 mustang Mach 1. Always liked the look. 

Missed the least favorite. 71 vega, when I drove it always thought the end was near, but the car only cost me $75 all I could afford at the time. 

11 minutes ago, dajonga said:

My kids love the car too, sitting in the back back. The camping photo is 5 years old.

Wagon_zpsshzgj39z.jpg

Boysgoingcamping2012_zps7823a90b.jpg

My first car was an 88 grand marquee station wagon, tan with the wood paneling. Thing had some get up and go for a boat. 5.0 ford 302. It met an untimely demise when a telephone pole jumped out in front of me. 

• Like 1

Currently drive a '94 Camry with 49K on it. Second owner. Favorite car was a '67 Mustang fastback in metallic blue. Bought new and sold it in '68 when I got drafted. Least favorite was a '77 Buick Skylark that I inherited from an aunt.