Maksim

So that Russian Hacking thing...

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/30/the-associated-press-court-russian-hacker-can-be-extradited-to-us-or-russia.html

He claimed in the courtroom that he was twice approached by U.S. authorities — in November and in February — in the absence of his previous lawyer. He said they urged him to falsely testify that he was cooperating in the hacking attack on the Democratic National Committee ordered by Russian authorities. He said U.S. authorities would, in exchange, give him money and a life in the United States.

"I rejected doing it," Nikulin said.

The U.S. has accused Russia of coordinating the theft and disclosure of emails from the Democratic National Committee and other institutions and individuals in the U.S. to influence the outcome of the 2016 presidential election. Russia has vigorously denied that.

There was no indication that Nikulin's case was connected to the DNC hacking accusation.

I want a real, indepth investigation into the DNC email hacking that leaves no stone upturned and I want the results made public.  Whether or not it happened, I want to know.  If we have a president that colluded with a foreign country to break laws to get elected - that's important stuff to know.  If we have a political party that made the whole thing up and a media that knowingly went along with the fraud - that's important to know too.

But I'm sure that in 5 years we'll be right where we are now with accusations flying but no facts.

• Like 1

What if The Russians hacked the DNC? So what. They did us a favor by turning over the under handed crap the Clintons were pulling. For the record I don't think Russia had anything to do with it. Podesta fell for a phishing scam.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just now, capt14k said:

What if The Russians hacked the DNC? So what. They did us a favor by turning over the under handed crap the Clintons were pulling. For the record I don't think Russia had anything to do with it. Podesta fell for a phishing scam.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Oh Podesta was well documented...  his iPhone password was "p@ssword" as it was leaked in those emails.

He lost his freaking phone in the taxicab.... someone then did icloud restore.  You don't need to be a "hacker" to figure it out... in fact, any 12 year old would.

The other leaks were by DNC staffers... again, not hacks.... leaks.

The rest... social engineering.  If someone has access to your gmail password... they have access to EVERY site you visited, not just google, because Google tracks it all in your history.... hence why it knows the auto suggestions for what to put in google maps and where and at what time, etc. 

• Like 1

On 6/4/2017 at 10:53 AM, Maksim said:

Oh Podesta was well documented...  his iPhone password was "p@ssword" as it was leaked in those emails.

He lost his freaking phone in the taxicab.... someone then did icloud restore.  You don't need to be a "hacker" to figure it out... in fact, any 12 year old would.

The other leaks were by DNC staffers... again, not hacks.... leaks.

The rest... social engineering.  If someone has access to your gmail password... they have access to EVERY site you visited, not just google, because Google tracks it all in your history.... hence why it knows the auto suggestions for what to put in google maps and where and at what time, etc. 

Dental records, anal probes, etc.  Investigate them all and let SCOTUS sort them out.