Barms

Is integral suppressed legal?

Just saw a video on a rifle that was "integral suppressed"..   the suppressor was built into the rifle barrel.. direct from factory..

does that violate NJ suppressor laws?  

Before I call the AG and ask for his statement on it....I figured I'd see what you guys say..   :-)

Maybe someday, Spongebob. 

The coolest thing is you get a blackout upper with a 10.5 barrel and pin a "reflex" mount on it that is 4 inches long and then pin a 7 inch can to that and you only need one stamp. Looks cool as hell too. A girl could dream. 

The law states that anything that reduces the report of a firearm is a silencer.  Then there was a video of a Glock being fired in a swimming pool. Guess what, it reduced the report. So the pool is a silencer! Off with their heads!

Actually law states that his has to be mobile, so all you pool owners don't have to file a form 1...

5 hours ago, Walt of Destiny said:

The law states that anything that reduces the report of a firearm is a silencer.  Then there was a video of a Glock being fired in a swimming pool. Guess what, it reduced the report. So the pool is a silencer! Off with their heads!

I'm sure Murphy will sign a bill requiring loudeners. And minimum loudness ratings on both guns and ammunition.