Scorpio64

Heading Out to Range 14

I will be heading out to R14 in a while.  If you happen to be going there today and want to stop and say hi, I will be driving a green Subaru Legacy.  It's easy to spot with a stripe of blue tape across the windshield and rear window.

• Like 1

I am going Sat or Sun, haven't decided which day yet but definitely going.  I have a freshly built M16A1 to test fire and zero.  Also have a new 2 stage trigger in my SPR to try out.  I usually go between 10 and 12 and take a lane for at least two hours.

I was out there today with a new friend. It was a perfect day. He helped me sight in my Mossberg MVP Predator. Dinging 8" steel at 200 yards is very satisfying.

A neighbor let us try out his new Ruger Precision .308. That is a nice ride.

I love Range 14 for this very reason. Several times over the years a neighbor has offered a few rounds out of his or her gun.

Count me in for a R14 get together. I may not have interesting guns, but I will gladly share my meager offerings with my brothers and sisters.