My1stGlock

8 Magpul 10 round PMAGs & ammo case @ Midways for $79.35

11 posts in this topic

Not what everyone wants to hear but we live in this great state of NJ. 10 round mags and a ammo box is reasonable if you lookin for them.

Anyways Looks like a clearance sale. Order them before they're sold out.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/537055/magpul-pmag-m3-magazine-ar-15-223-remington-556x45mm-10-round-black-ammo-can-of-8?cm_mmc=pe_weekly-_-supersonic-_-magpul_10rdmags-_-20170611

Thank you for the heads up. It is a good deal if you are into neutered magazines. I am sticking my neck out and saying "I will not buy any more neutered mags! What if the PRNJ goes to 5 or 7 rounds? Then I have to throw these 10 rounders away too? What if the PRNJ bans all AR and AK rifles or all semi autos period?

I have had it with this state and have my bets on the feds to stop them from further eroding our 2A rights!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By vm27
      ok guys so I just finished buying all the parts to build my first AR, however I do not know how to put all the parts together. I'm looking for someone who can professionally help me put the gun together, I am obviously willing to pay. I would go to shop but I really want to learn how to put it together. I have spent a good amount of money and so I am looking for someone who has experience building. I live in North Jersey, area code 07022. I willing to travel thats not a problem for me! AR223 - 18inch barrel looking for accuracy! 
    • By 9X19
      http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/17/dicks-sporting-goods-to-destroy-all-unsold-firearms-pulled-from-shelves-after-parkland-shooting.html
      More nonsense from Dicks Sporting Goods.
      Their stock will hopefully plummet and they will go away for once and for all. 
    • By Stuntman22
      Looking for a lightweight AR with a decent optic good to excellent condition. I’m in North Jersey. If you have one in your safe that is just a queen and gets no use, please contact me.
    • By Modern Materiel
      Upcoming Costa Ludus courses at Cobra One Tactical in Great Meadows.
      5/4 to 5/6 Carbine Elements Theory 1
      5/8 to 5/10 Handgun Elements Theory 1
      8/31 to 9/2 Handgun Elements Theory 2
      9/4 to 9/6 Vehicle Elements Theory
      Contact me directly for more info jmsavio@gstbase.com
      NOTE: The May courses are almost filled.

• Fantastic, im going to check out both. Having something this close is worth darn near anything, given that im used to driving about an hour and then waiting an hr or 2 for a spot when its nice out. Being 20something minutes away means i can grab a rifle and head out whenever i please. Wish it had a 24hr Handgun caliber range, thatd make it perfect. I shoot 200yds now, and its fine with my ARs shooting at steel. 300 would be great for my bolt gun but not a must, i can live without it. Being able to shoot steel closer than 200 (100 yds or even 50yds) is a must.. R14 is 200yds only, and i want a dueling tree. Lol
    • SJSC looks like such a cool range. Wish it wasn’t 45 minutes away
    • Steel challenge is now at Quinton too, first Saturday of the month. The high power rifle match is also blast, it's nothing like a CMP match it's just run what ya bung all knock down steel. There is a couple of .22 matches I don't know much about but are pretty popular.  Like regular guy said all matches are open to the public. It sounds like a busy place but you can go pretty much anytime and have a bay all to yourself if your into that kind of thing. The sporting clays is second to none if you ask me, trap, 5 stand and skeet is all there as well.  For $100 a year it's a no brainer.