Zeke

Why/ how does MrsZ ' new washing machine text me me when it's done.

23 hours ago, voyager9 said:

Worse: they met on Tinder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh that's sooo bad!

lmfao!

23 hours ago, Bighungry618 said:

You drunk gave your number to a machine.....that's how SkyNet started.  Glitch in the Matrix.  

Times are tuff bro. Every shot of Yeager it lost a couple pounds!

Has anyone asked the real question? Why is it necessary for a washing machine to text anyone anything? If you're not close enough to hear the chime than you're not close enough to swap the laundry. Are you really going to change your plans because suddenly the laundry is done? No, you're going to forget until you have to wash it again anyway...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

Has anyone asked the real question? Why is it necessary for a washing machine to text anyone anything? If you're not close enough to hear the chime than you're not close enough to swap the laundry. Are you really going to change your plans because suddenly the laundry is done? No, you're going to forget until you have to wash it again anyway...

That's what ( she) MrsZ said.

then I get text......

...baby steps along the way to being the Jetsons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, voyager9 said:

So I can keep track of how many loads Zeke runs while I  am away from the house. Bc he always says... "I did 20 loads of laundry  today" but some how there are never any additional clean cloths

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mrs.Zeke said:

So I can keep track of how many loads Zeke runs while I  am away from the house. Bc he always says... "I did 20 loads of laundry  today" but some how there are never any additional clean cloths

Goodness, Zeke... she's got you outgunned at every turn, doesn't she?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

Zip it!

I am, a modern man....

You are a rude dude, the real deal. Lean and mean! Cocked, locked and ready-to-rock. Rough, tough and hard to bluff. You take it slow, go with the flow, ride with the tide. you've got glide in your stride. Drivin and movin, sailing' and spinning, jiving and grooving, wailing and winning. ;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mrs.Zeke said:

Except now he'll just run it empty, wasting water, in order to not be caught in a lie. Or worse, wash the same G-string and calico socks over and over and over. 

• Like 2