SmittyMHS

Gun Law Seminar with Evan Nappen

Just got back from a M/C vacation in Maine and had this in my mailbox. Anyone interested?

You don't want to miss this.
on.jsp?ca=c9f33dbf-ddb7-4f45-bfd9-876d3dae5f6f&a=1127969684269&c=1176fe00-418b-11e7-8ccf-d4ae5275dbc8&ch=1232ace0-418b-11e7-8d68-d4ae5275dbc8
8ba0b19a-4eb8-463b-890e-0120ee828314.jpg

GUN LAW SEMINAR - ONLY $10
f04481ac-de47-404f-859f-7478ca82d8da.png

Don't miss this amazing opportunity to hear from the man who wrote the book on gun laws, Evan Nappen - Tuesday July 11th from 6pm-8pm at the Flemington Elks 165 Route 31 South in Flemington NJ. Limited to 100 attendees. You can sign up by stopping by or calling the Tactical Training Center 908.782.9000 

S.gif
Tactical Training Center | 10A Minneakoning Road, Flemington, NJ 08822
Unsubscribe [email protected]
Update Profile | About our service provider
Sent by [email protected] in collaboration with
Try it free today
S.gif

I attended the seminar in Brick about three months ago.  Well worth the $10 or $0 if you have a discount code from the sponsoring range.

Was very  informative. There is also an opportunity for Q&A.  While the primary driver is to sell US Law Shield, they don't try to push it on you.   I was already interested in joining, so the seminar helped confirm my decision and I did in fact enroll my wife and I in their 50 State plan.  For me, has advantages over the similar plans that are available. One clear differentiator is that US Law Shield covers possession crimes, something that is of particular concern to us here in NJ. (E.g. Unreasonable deviations.).  

P.s. Have been a member of USCCA for their excellent magazine but not their coverage plan.  Not at all impressed with the new NRA CarryGuard plan.

I have CCWSafe. Frankly, after spending a lot ot time doing a comparison of the different plans. I think it is the best one out there. However, what these plans cover and their exclusions can change quickly, so you really need to do the comparison on a rolling basis. If US Law Shield is using him to give the seminar, one really needs to ask him to make a disclosure as there may be a conflict of interest. That is ok, so long as you are aware of it.