antimatter

New look for Glock

6 minutes ago, diamondd817 said:

I'm hearing there is going to be a re-release of the RTF2's with the "Fish Gill" slide serrations AND straight slide serrations coming this Summer. So far just the Glock 17 and 22. 

I'd get one of those in a 17.

Still comes with finger grooves fit no-one, plastic sights and a trigger that feels like your dragging your leg through a pile of broken glass.

Bring back the RTF2 texturing, dump the finger grooves, use REAL sights and work on the trigger.  After all that, you get a Sig P320, VP9, CZP10c or M&P 2.0 but for more money. 

1 hour ago, Ray Ray said:

Still comes with finger grooves fit no-one, plastic sights and a trigger that feels like your dragging your leg through a pile of broken glass.

Bring back the RTF2 texturing, dump the finger grooves, use REAL sights and work on the trigger.  After all that, you get a Sig P320, VP9, CZP10c or M&P 2.0 but for more money. 

Any sights you want are available for Glocks. There are also a millionaire options to improve the Glock trigger if you want to. I like my Glocks bone stock, and is my preferred striker fired platform.

Glock is making a Glock 17M and 19M for the FBI contract. They have some internal differences and have Gen 4 grip stippling Without finger grooves. I sure it won't be long before you can get one of them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

You'll figure it out eventually, just follow me and @blksheep.

:facepalm:

I know @Ray Ray.

In the movie, the next line after Bluto's "Germans bombed Pearl Harbor" bit is when Otter says "Germans?" 

I was setting someone up for Boon's line:

"Forget it. He's rolling."

• Like 3

Just now, High Exposure said:

Says the guys that prefers wheelguns.

Revolutionary in 1854.

But carries a CZ P07 Compact or VP9 when in Pennsylvania.

Well, and an LCR too.