capt14k

More Corporate Liberal Lies

Oreo O's Cereal being sold exclusively in Wal-Mart is not the real Oreo O's Cereal I it is nothing more than MOM Cookies and Cream Cereal repackaged. The Cookies and Cream Cereal comes in a giant bag and is cheaper. Both cereals are made by Post. The real Oreo O's I bought from Korea have less cream specs on them and a much better chocolate taste. They also don't get mushy in milk. Don't get me wrong the cookies and cream cereal is good but not as good as the real Oreo O's Cereal.

Also the real Oreo O's have marshmallows in them now. The original did not. The marshmallows aren't very good and they melt in milk.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You really should be eating Multi-Grain Cheerios.

Will keep you regular. I put blueberries in mine.

Also helps keep cranky cereal fetishes away.

[emoji6]

You should really help get behind ending serial killers. They keep going after Capt Crunch for no good reason! [emoji35][emoji23]

http://www.cheerios.com/en/products/Multigrain-Cheerios.aspx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

You really should be eating Multi-Grain Cheerios.

Will keep you regular. I put blueberries in mine.

Also helps keep cranky cereal fetishes away.

[emoji6]

http://www.cheerios.com/en/products/Multigrain-Cheerios.aspx

What fun are they? Yes I get obsessed with one cereal I like and then they discontinue it. Like my Chocolate Toast Crunch. I'm young enough still where I don't need any help staying regular.

• Like 1

In one of my great career moves I worked for a Flavor and Fragrance house. You know the ones that make the "stuff":you buy taste like what you think it supposed to.  I could tell you stories you would not believe.  One thing, do you think manufacturers have a plant or two that supplies the whole country? Far from it.  They use regional "packaging" companies to produce the product to their specifications and it is distributed from there.  There is no way that a product from two different packing houses taste the same, period. Too many factors affecting production.  Overseas, the formulas are adjusted to respond to local tastes, so if you like it in the US, it may taste like crap overseas.  One of the best things I can tell you it a lot of brand name dog food would be flavored with two different flavors, one for the dog and one for the human.  No way a dog's palate is anywhere near a humans.  

Boys eat cereal for breakfast 
Men drink coffee....or beer lol

Real men eat healthy cereal, have coffee, eat pancakes then drink beer that creates the worse smelling farts you can think of. Just ask that last waitress that was carried out on a stretcher.
You can't top that! Bahahaha!

The words Oreos, marsh mellows, and cereal should never appear in the same sentence.  Like Cranberry beer and cherry funions

It was better without the marshmallows. Other than the marshmallows the Oreo O's from South Korea are just like they were 10 years ago here.

Kellogg Smorz cereal has marshmallows and is awesome. Not the nasty Krave Smores but the original that they brought back due to popular demand.

Here's breakfast.   4 eggs over easy and two big, awesome pancakes (waffles work in a pinch).   Put the eggs between the pancakes with an appropriate amount of butter and good dark maple syrup not that aunt jemima shit.  Saw through that nothing better than sweet and salty. 

OP knows more about cereal than anyone I've ever seen--unbelievable detail.  Sorry they effed over your food. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bhunted said:

Real men eat healthy cereal, have coffee, eat pancakes then drink beer that creates the worse smelling farts you can think of. Just ask that last waitress that was carried out on a stretcher.
You can't top that! Bahahaha!

I'm never eating breakfast with you LOL

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rob0115 said:

Here's breakfast.   4 eggs over easy and two big, awesome pancakes (waffles work in a pinch).   Put the eggs between the pancakes with an appropriate amount of butter and good dark maple syrup not that aunt jemima shit.  Saw through that nothing better than sweet and salty. 

OP knows more about cereal than anyone I've ever seen--unbelievable detail.  Sorry they effed over your food. 

At the restaurant inside the Amish Market they're my house they said something very similar except for it is scrambled eggs with sausage mixed in.

+1000 on real maple syrup!!!!!

I agree about real maple syrup the rest of that crap is just sugar syrup or even worse high fructose corn syrup.

Yes I do enjoy certain cereals. Used to like more but they either ruined them like cookie crisp or discontinued them like Banana Nut Crunch. In the dollar store they used to have old school cookie crisp, but I never go there and I don't like cookie crisp enough to go out of my way for.

Only cereals on the market I like are Kellogg Smorz, South Korean Oreo O's, and MOM (Malt 'O Meal) Cookies and Cream. They really need to bring back Chocolate Toast Crunch. French Toast Crunch is nasty despite all the hype about bringing it back.

2 hours ago, T Bill said:

In one of my great career moves I worked for a Flavor and Fragrance house. You know the ones that make the "stuff":you buy taste like what you think it supposed to.  I could tell you stories you would not believe.  One thing, do you think manufacturers have a plant or two that supplies the whole country? Far from it.  They use regional "packaging" companies to produce the product to their specifications and it is distributed from there.  There is no way that a product from two different packing houses taste the same, period. Too many factors affecting production.  Overseas, the formulas are adjusted to respond to local tastes, so if you like it in the US, it may taste like crap overseas.  One of the best things I can tell you it a lot of brand name dog food would be flavored with two different flavors, one for the dog and one for the human.  No way a dog's palate is anywhere near a humans.  

So right. A buddy dabbles in energy drinks. Had it formulated here, and packed in Minnesota, land of soft water. When the first pallet of the stuff got back, it tasted like pavement in a hot day. Had to trash it and make it here where water isn't as soft. 

There's a lot to the whole food science thing. 

Yet another buddy lives in VT. His dad has a sugar house and I spent a lot of hung over mornings eating stove cakes with syrup after riding.

You know the stuff they sell here the "grade a light"? It's the shit they sell to city folk. The stuff they eat is the darker bottom part. Thicker, better, tastes like maple. I love serving real syrup to people that have had the crap their whole lives. Some are so accustomed that they prefer the fake crap. 

Ok, back on the subject of cereal/food vs gas.
I like Kashi GoLean because I like the granola/trail mix type stuff. Cause I'm such a natural nature type of guy ya know. Lol. [emoji51]

Whelp, I failed to know that more than one bowl will enable you to play any tune by request with more than enough gas to hold off a small orchestra. This is a good thing. My very first piece was Jingle Bells. It came out so musically enjoyable that I got a standing ovation! [emoji23][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]
Now that's a real man's cereal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, capt14k said:

I agree about real maple syrup the rest of that crap is just sugar syrup or even worse high fructose corn syrup.

Yes I do enjoy certain cereals. Used to like more but they either ruined them like cookie crisp or discontinued them like Banana Nut Crunch. In the dollar store they used to have old school cookie crisp, but I never go there and I don't like cookie crisp enough to go out of my way for.

Only cereals on the market I like are Kellogg Smorz, South Korean Oreo O's, and MOM (Malt 'O Meal) Cookies and Cream. They really need to bring back Chocolate Toast Crunch. French Toast Crunch is nasty despite all the hype about bringing it back.

Ahhhh....banana nut crunch.   Awesome.  

Since Oreos were mentioned, any Oreo fans notice how the recipe and taste changed once they moved production from Hanover to Mexico?

I did. It wasn't for the better. Now I scrape out the cream and throw it away. Why do I bother with them at all? They're just a small measured hit of chocolate when I want one.