voyager9

H&K Magazinepaloooza

Got both already but is a great deal, (considering HK mags are crazy priced), being the LE version comes with 3 already and they are compatible with both models.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Does this apply at any FFL?

Dealers have nothing to do with it. Its after the fact. As stated in ad. Mail in proof of purchase, blah blah blah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. Now I'm torn. One permit to burn. 
PPQ with $100 MIR
VP9 LE with 7 mags
VP9 with 6 mags 
I've gone back and forth a million times

Just get the VP9LE and be done with it. No regrets. It won't be your last gun, so take advantage of it now. Get your PPQ later. 100 bux is not that great of a deal compared to the 'Veep' deal.
The LE also gets you tritium night sights. Add everything together and its a no brainer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those of you who are looking to buy, where have you guys found the best deal online with shipping? Or locally sourced?

My range has then for $775 plus tax and NICS (pretty high) Slickguns shows a couple for under $600 but most of the sites I've never heard of before.

53 minutes ago, Junior said:

Those of you who are looking to buy, where have you guys found the best deal online with shipping? Or locally sourced?

My range has then for $775 plus tax and NICS (pretty high) Slickguns shows a couple for under $600 but most of the sites I've never heard of before.

http://www.mrgundealer.com/product.heckler-koch-700009le-a5-vp9-9mm-night-sights-151-black-700009le-a5-1047

Just now, Krdshrk said:

I'm super tempted - I have 1 permit left.. but they don't take AMEX doh!

Yeah. I pulled the trigger on that deal Tuesday. Shipped Wednesday and should be at the Falafel tomorrow. I'm kicking myself though, last week or the week before it was $514 + 30 and I think Brownells had the same thing for $545 and free shipping.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

Yeah. I pulled the trigger on that deal Tuesday. Shipped Wednesday and should be at the Falafel tomorrow. I'm kicking myself though, last week or the week before it was $514 + 30 and I think Brownells had the same thing for $545 and free shipping.  

Tried using AMEX anyway - no go... I'm gonna watch for a couple more days - when the wifey's out of town I may jump :)