223lover

EoTech Recall Legit?

A few months ago there was a recall on Eotech sights, if anyone remembers. I remember some of us responding to it,as I did too. I sent it to the firm supposedly representing buyers who experienced problems with certain models of the Eotech.  As yet I have heard nothing from them (the firm), now I'm thinking it could have all been a scam. I never even received a email from them saying they received it. I did track it via USPS, and someone got it, but here it is the middle of June and no word on a settlement as yet. As a matter of fact, not a word at all.

Did anybody else fall for this? I may be out a $400 Eotech.     

That sucks. Did you contact L3? I thought they did a buyback. I don't think there was any plan to fix anything.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/04/04/eotechs-temperature-shifting-zero-reaches-legal-conclusion-class-action-settlement-pending/

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Final hearing date moved to early July, assuming (not unusual) final approval is granted, you will them have to wait until the time to file an appeal is exhausted, if no appeal filed then it is a done deal and payouts should start.  If an appeal is filed, you will need to wait until the appeal is disposed of, one way or another, before payouts will start.