ghanson

New from Union Co.

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and look forward to the discussions. I'm born and raised in NJ, from Edison currently live in Kenilworth. I'm a member of the NRA and enjoy the shooting sports. The only other person I know that shoots on a regular basis is my father, sometimes it feels as though the gunners in NJ are a scarce breed. I'm looking forward to being here with other likeminded individuals.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Welcome.  Try to come out to some of the social events.  Clay shotgun shoot in Whitehouse (you don't need a shotgun, just bring shells and clays) and the occasional Pints and Patriots (bar gathering) to meet others who enjoy shooting.

Very important question.  Do you call the delicious breakfast protein concoction "pork roll" or "taylor ham"?

Welcome.  Try to come out to some of the social events.  Clay shotgun shoot in Whitehouse (you don't need a shotgun, just bring shells and clays) and the occasional Pints and Patriots (bar gathering) to meet others who enjoy shooting.
Very important question.  Do you call the delicious breakfast protein concoction "pork roll" or "taylor ham"?

That sounds like FUN, I do know Whitehouse Station some. I do not own a shotgun but interested in getting one in the near future and would love to try before I buy, I currently have a MP15 and 10/22 along with a couple pistols. Can you let me know some about the Pints and Patriots? I would love to attend a gathering. As far as the delicious breakfast meat I call it pork roll, I usually get it with just cheese on a hard roll but on occasion I'll order it with an egg.......

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gleninjersey said:

It's actually CLINTON :p

5 hours ago, ghanson said:

That sounds like FUN, I do know Whitehouse Station some. I do not own a shotgun but interested in getting one in the near future and would love to try before I buy, I currently have a MP15 and 10/22 along with a couple pistols. Can you let me know some about the Pints and Patriots? I would love to attend a gathering. As far as the delicious breakfast meat I call it pork roll, I usually get it with just cheese on a hard roll but on occasion I'll order it with an egg.......

Good man.  C'mon out to a shotgun shoot - we should be calling another one soon.

12 hours ago, ghanson said:

As far as the delicious breakfast meat I call it pork roll, I usually get it with just cheese on a hard roll but on occasion I'll order it with an egg.......

Okay, you cool.

And yes, sorry the clay shoots are in Clinton minutes off 78.  Great times.  Bring a friend!

Check the "Events and Meet Up" section for Shotgun Shootouts and Pints and Patriots notices.  There is a get together scheduled for July that I'm aware of down in South Jersey.  I need to plan something for North or Central area.  Been too long.

Okay, you cool.
And yes, sorry the clay shoots are in Clinton minutes off 78.  Great times.  Bring a friend!
Check the "Events and Meet Up" section for Shotgun Shootouts and Pints and Patriots notices.  There is a get together scheduled for July that I'm aware of down in South Jersey.  I need to plan something for North or Central area.  Been too long.

I will check that out, thanks for the heads up. I know Clinton well, I do grocery store merchandising and do that Clinton shoprite at least once a week. I go to that shooting range in Flemington on occasion too, Tactical Training Center right off 31.

Howdy neighbor. 
Im right around the corner in Cranford.
Have you heard that they are trying to get a range at the old Petsmart on 22[emoji5]

Hiya,
I know cranford well, nice town. I heard a rumor of a range coming to rt 22 in Union co, I wasn't sure where though, it would be awesome if they put one at the former petsmart location.......fingers crossed.