sroc112

LWRC IC-D... LW-ICDIR5B16

If Monmouth arms can chime in on this thread that be great! How many are in stock?

5 hours ago, cabalrayz said:

Monmouth Arms @remixerhas a LWRC ICDIR5B16 in stock right now for $1275.  I have an IC-SPR model and felt it was worth it owned it about a year now no complaints and it looks great.

Since I am new to the ar world, can you educate me a little bit on some features of this gun that differ from a cheaper more simple set up such as a colt le6920?

One in stock, steve had a few at this price, not sure if next ones in will be same pricing.  um differences from a colt... ambi mag, bolt release, and selector.  qd sling mounts, ambi charging handle, free float rail, enhanced fire control group, fluted barrel, etc etc.  https://www.lwrci.com/p-839-lwrci-di.aspx

I like it better than a colt 6920 but i'm sure there will be some diehard colt fans along shortly to explain why the only AR15 worth owning is a colt :D

2 things:

1. Rtsp is a fine place to visit, but they're pricing is utterly outrageous. Lwrc is having a summer sale on that rifle which brings it to the $1200 mark roughly. I've seen it for under 1k online Of course online are not nj compliant, so the $1200 or so mark with no nj hassle is worth it. $1700 is a rip-off these days.

2. Lwrc makes the finest rifles in the world. Better than lmt, better than knights armament. That's right I said it. Their bcg is a single piece of metal. I've never seen anything like it. No staking of the gas key because it's part of the carrier. Their fluted barrels are amazing as well. Rated for something stupid like 40k rounds. They make nearly all parts in house, their fit and finish is unmatched and the service is impeccable.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Indianajonze said:

2 things:

1. Rtsp is a fine place to visit, but they're pricing is utterly outrageous. Lwrc is having a summer sale on that rifle which brings it to the $1200 mark roughly. I've seen it for under 1k online Of course online are not nj compliant, so the $1200 or so mark with no nj hassle is worth it. $1700 is a rip-off these days.

2. Lwrc makes the finest rifles in the world. Better than lmt, better than knights armament. That's right I said it. Their bcg is a single piece of metal. I've never seen anything like it. No staking of the gas key because it's part of the carrier. Their fluted barrels are amazing as well. Rated for something stupid like 40k rounds. They make nearly all parts in house, their fit and finish is unmatched and the service is impeccable.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Thank you for that input. I agree with their pricing. As I have done more and more research I have come to see the same. I have bought a few glocks from them but you can't really rip someone off on a glock since they can be found at pretty much every street corner.

i have kind of narrowed down my options the the LWRC, Colt LE6920, or a Spikes Tactical. I know that is quite a variety but I like all of them for one reason or another. The LWRC is a beautiful looking gun, and I have read awesome things about their BCG. Something about that spiral barrel though throws me off. I guess for my first ar I was looking to keep it a little more traditional style. But, that doesn't rule it out all together.

Don't have their DI yet, but I do have their M6 and REPR, (both piston), (REPR with spiral barrel)....
Nothing wrong with the spiral barrel. Helps lessen the weight and dissipate heat.

Love my LWRC rifles...
Top: LWRC REPR, 7.62
Middle: Ruger RPR 6.5cm
Bottom LWRC M6 5.56

006a.jpg

• Like 1