Indianajonze

Federal Judge Blocks California’s Magazine Ban

You may have to carefully select who you approach. Little old lady with guns, probably ok. Gangbanger looking type you may want to purchase elsewhere. Im sure there are all different types at those turn ins. Gotta know your people types and mannerisms to make a good choice

Buybacks are where one can find the best deals. May check out the Trenton one.

California Gun Owners are winning. They have stopped all the gun laws so far this years except one that increases penalty for CCW without a license. State is too broke to keep fighting.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, BlueLineFish said:

I have a feeling the organizers wouldn't like people buying firearms from people on line. It would lower their numbers. I'm sure some intimidation tactics may be used to try and scare buyers off. We all know with COE's it would be perfectly legal

A couple years back I tried that at one here in Linden.  I was told I could not solicit (no signs) as I did not have the proper permit for it.  Then they ran my info to make sure I didn't have any warrants against me.  I was told to leave firmly but peacefully.  I was told that they were getting junk guns anyway and if anything of any historical value actually showed up they would donate it to a museum instead of destroying..... no clue how much of that was true but I followed their instructions.

CRAP!......In frame 11 I saw a Luger P06! They melted that one down my ass! Unless they were all fools!
Brian, do you mind some competition on the buying of long arms? I saw a Thompson as well!

Where are these pics?

Here!  Be prepared to cry! This sucks!

Well that just confirmed where I will be the end of the month and every year Monmouth County has their buyback. Pic 10 has either a Ljungman or Hakim in it. That alone would make my day. I would gladly pay double what they will get from the state. $200 Ljungman and a $400 Thompson that would be a great day. Also saw a Enfield No5 MkI Jungle Carbine in one of the pics. Throw that in for another $200.

The question is, will we be able to do this without getting in trouble? This is the PRNJ after all! I know it's legal, COE and all but interfering with the buy back? We would be preventing some from being melted down, God forbid!

Delusion doesn't even begin to explain these people's beliefs. There was a percussion muzzleloader and a daisy pellet gun in the pics. When even the antis get into the act making fun of buybacks, you know there is something wrong. I get it, there are a couple of real guns in there, but a x-Nypd buddy told me they routinely  plant guns seized during crimes in the piles of junk for the photo op. So it probably isn't what we think  

If they stopped pleading away gun charges, they would make a real difference. Instead their main efforts at prosecuting gun offenses is on the law abiding caught by arcane laws specifically designed to catch us. 

By the way, if they think ANY local or state prosecutor will willingly give cases to the Feds for prosecuting, they are using the drug evidence. A lot. 

The question is, will we be able to do this without getting in trouble? This is the PRNJ after all! I know it's legal, COE and all but interfering with the buy back? We would be preventing some from being melted down, God forbid!

Screw them. We setup a block or so away in each direction. If something comes your way you don't want maybe I will buy it and you can do the same. We get 2 more collectors and we will have all entry points covered.

25 minutes ago, capt14k said:

Screw them. We setup a block or so away in each direction. If something comes your way you don't want maybe I will buy it and you can do the same. We get 2 more collectors and we will have all entry points covered.

That's very entrepreneurial of you! :D I hope you pull it off.

On 7/1/2017 at 8:27 PM, sroc112 said:

Anyone participating in the gun buyback later this month? Smh...

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/06/nj_told_hold_gun_buybacks_in_3_cities_next_month.html

Does anyone know if non-working air rifles are eligible?    Article doesn't say.

Anyone who is not a criminal and has a gun that's obviously not a total POS would have sold it to a LGS I would think. Also most sellers will not walk down the street with an exposed gun. Most will be wrapped in a towel, paper or something. Basically, all the stars would have to align to get a great buy and go home unscathed.

You would have to question everyone and I suspect it will go like this...

Hey man, watcha got?  Answer, A gun

What kinda gun?   Answer, I dunno.

May I see it?  Answer,  Who is you? You da buy back dude?

It'd be kinda lik a convo wit Zeke...Jus sayin!:mutley:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

Anyone who is not a criminal and has a gun that's obviously not a total POS would have sold it to a LGS I would think. Also most sellers will not walk down the street with an exposed gun. Most will be wrapped in a towel, paper or something. Basically, all the stars would have to align to get a great buy and go home unscathed.

My audience tends to be the more intellectual.

i understand 

Last answer no I'm better than the buy back dude. I'll give you double in cash.

I've got a Kel Tec sub2k that has been a pos since day one that I haven't shot in 5 years. I would happily sell it for 200. Even if I could sell it I wouldn't feel right sticking someone with it. I may just give it a try. Any way to confirm beforehand what they are paying per gun?

53 minutes ago, njJoniGuy said:

$50 per handgun

$100 per rifle or shotgun

$200 for an evil assault weapon

I wish I had the balls to hack a few barrels off some old barely operational shotguns I have and get 200 bucks a pop for turning in sawed off shotguns.

My luck id get arrested while parking. 

On 7/1/2017 at 9:55 PM, PK90 said:

Show up and start taking pictures of people in line, then watch them scatter.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

This I like. And would do more to stop this gun buyback nonsense than talking about setting up a parallel gun buying operation. And that's just talk. Nobody is doing it.