charleslee

Veprs @ Cheyenne Mtn. Outfitters

5 hours ago, Hairless_Ape said:

No surprise there. Cheyenne's prices are always absurd.

They seem to be hit or miss. . .at least that's what I've found.  They were priced the same as Eurooptic for a Tikka T3X CTR when no one else had them in stock a few weeks ago.  I've purchased a few firearms from them where they were competitively priced if you factored in transfer fees from purchasing online instead.  But then again, I don't buy AR/AK variants from them so maybe that would explain the pricing differential.

9 hours ago, cnk said:

They seem to be hit or miss. . .at least that's what I've found.  They were priced the same as Eurooptic for a Tikka T3X CTR when no one else had them in stock a few weeks ago.  I've purchased a few firearms from them where they were competitively priced if you factored in transfer fees from purchasing online instead.  But then again, I don't buy AR/AK variants from them so maybe that would explain the pricing differential.

I found this myself, hit or miss on price and support.  I found a few guns there over the years that were very competitive, and others that were at least 10% higher than other vendors.  Some of their ammo sales are pretty good as well.

I feel like the AK and AR market have totally flip flopped. It seems like every day I'm seeing more and more decent ARs going for like $500.00 and $900.00 while WASRS are creeping closer and closer to $800 or $900 and VEPRS are popping up all over the place for $1,300 plus. They're great rifles but $1,300 plus... come on already.