Persona non grata

NJ gov shut down = no NICS on Saturday

19 minutes ago, Rob0115 said:

it's a complicated mess.  BTW, states and commonwealths cannot declare bankruptcy but can default on obligations. Look at Puerto Rico right now. 

They ain't a state! But now all the sudden they want to be......

corruption leads to this. The people are the the " fifth " should be "first" branch of government.

jus sayen. Wake up! Americans that reside in a the state of NJ!

Kim needs to attack that FAT RINO POS. Cut all ties like Trump did. In a few years his useless ass will be filing bankruptcy. He is toxic. He will never work in the public sector. He's too lazy to last in private sector. No one will buy his book. Hopefully he ends up in prison on corruption charges.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The story is even better while that Turd vacationed people who own property and pay taxes were forced to leave their homes under threat of arrest. Not a chance I would have left. I would have stayed on my property and if they wanted to arrest me let the bad press begin. Christie could have signed an executive order allowing them to stay. Just shows how much of a turd he really is.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2017/07/christie_tans_while_island_beach_homeowners_burn_d.html

3 hours ago, Zeke said:

They ain't a state! But now all the sudden they want to be......

corruption leads to this. The people are the the " fifth " should be "first" branch of government.

jus sayen. Wake up! Americans that reside in a the state of NJ!

Commonwealths have same rules as states. 

25 minutes ago, capt14k said:

The story is even better while that Turd vacationed people who own property and pay taxes were forced to leave their homes under threat of arrest. Not a chance I would have left. I would have stayed on my property and if they wanted to arrest me let the bad press begin. Christie could have signed an executive order allowing them to stay. Just shows how much of a turd he really is.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2017/07/christie_tans_while_island_beach_homeowners_burn_d.html

He is a turd in more ways than one. 

25 minutes ago, Rob0115 said:

Commonwealths have same rules as states. 

He is a turd in more ways than one. 

They don't have a vote in legislature...

they do have impotent representatives though, and they do have the individual right of ballot 

8 minutes ago, Zeke said:

They don't have a vote in legislature...

they do have impotent representatives though, and they do have the individual right of ballot 

I just meant with respect to bankruptcy.