The next USPSA match is July 9th.
Please click here to register.

USPSA match with 7 stages

**NEW MATCH START TIMES** 
- New shooters meeting is 8:00 am.
- Registration will close at 8:30 am
- Squads called at 9:00 am

STAGE SET UP:
- We are starting set up Saturday Night at 5pm and continuing Sunday morning at 7am.
-Please come and help set up, and be sure to break down the stages at the end of the day.

- Prizes are sponsored by Hot Rides Auto & Truck Accessories.

Questions/comments please email me: [email protected]

****NOTICE****
--- MATCH FEES ---
CJ Members is $20 NON CJ Members is $25

On 7/8/2017 at 0:50 PM, Kingsoverqueens said:

Registered but now not sure if I can make it.   Golden child was just invited to a baseball tournament.

Happy Birthday Golf Battery.  It's our oldests bday too.  20.  My god, where did the time go?

Jeesh I remember when he was first starting to shoot USPSA...

I love the early start time there, and the match moves quickly.  I was on the road at 1:05pm.  The only thing I don't like is the fine silt or sand in the pits that really does a job on your magazines.  At the end of the match when unloading mags one of my G35 mags seemed like very little spring tension and then the ammo seemed like it was just falling out when I held the mag upside down.  When it was empty I looked in and saw one round still in there sitting on the follower that was about three inches down jammed in place.   Note to self - take all mags totally apart and clean out today.

2 hours ago, Howard said:

I love the early start time there, and the match moves quickly.  I was on the road at 1:05pm.  The only thing I don't like is the fine silt or sand in the pits that really does a job on your magazines.  At the end of the match when unloading mags one of my G35 mags seemed like very little spring tension and then the ammo seemed like it was just falling out when I held the mag upside down.  When it was empty I looked in and saw one round still in there sitting on the follower that was about three inches down jammed in place.   Note to self - take all mags totally apart and clean out today.

Or just throw your Glock away and get yourself a M&P. :p Seriously, I've never even cleaned my M&P mags, and I've dropped them in that sand many many times. You just have shit luck with your mags.

11 hours ago, Howard said:

get into the habit of cleaning any mag that hit the dirt. cut the side tabs (glock oem)on the mag with a razor. will make disassembly a breeze.

Edited by ronhonda
  • Like 1

On 7/9/2017 at 8:10 PM, Kingsoverqueens said:

Was able to make todays match at CJ and had a great time, again.  Forgotten how much I enjoyed these events.

We were done and in the car by 1pm, which is outstanding for a 7 stage match.

Great squad. 

What squad.   I was squad 3. Thank you for the b day props.  I shot like my age.   That friggin steel plates played havoc not only with me but many of us. 

What squad.   I was squad 3. Thank you for the b day props.  I shot like my age.   That friggin steel plates played havoc not only with me but many of us. 

Steel plates just mess with your head, they are similar size to the "A" zone and bigger than the head. Aim small and miss small.

On 7/10/2017 at 9:59 PM, Golf battery said:

Squad 4 with Howard, Jason, Jimmy, and Tom...among others who's names I've forgotten.  Great squad.

• Like 1

Yeah.  And the father and son toth's.  The son is a third generation marine.  Currently reserves and on the marine corps rifle  team.   Great family.  They were on squad 4.  First time uspsa shooters.  Im trying to get them to do 3 gun at quinton 2 weeks from now.  Theyre from my town.  It was a great shoot.  

Ps.   I hate steel. 

Yeah.  And the father and son toth's.  The son is a third generation marine.  Currently reserves and on the marine corps rifle  team.   Great family.  They were on squad 4.  First time uspsa shooters.  Im trying to get them to do 3 gun at quinton 2 weeks from now.  Theyre from my town.  It was a great shoot.  
Ps.   I hate steel. 

Go shoot some knockdown steel and you will learn to love steel. :) They are really fun matches.