High Exposure

Help finding a SF FH556-215A for a bolt gun.

No luck here either - just a bunch of dead ends. I tried a bunch of different searches on eBay and in a couple of marketplaces in other firearms forums and came up empty. Maybe you could try calling Surefire customer service to see if they can tell you who were their largest carriers of the flash hider so that you can narrow down the search a little. 

4 hours ago, TokenEntry said:

HE,

http://bpoutfitters.net/Surefire3ProngFlashHiderforM4M16ARVariants

***Sorry wrong version, it looked like the one you were looking for***

Regards,

TokenEntry

3 hours ago, High Exposure said:

Yeah, pic was correct but item was not. I emailed them anyway - you  ever know which way the error was, wrong photo or wrong part description....

Thanks!

I found the same one that Token Entry found but on Midway's site. It has the same pic and part #. 

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/369900/surefire-socom-flash-hider-suppressor-adapter-ar-15-1-2-28-thread-steel-matte

Part # SF3P-556-1/2-28. Try ordering it and if not it then return. Midway does have the satisfaction guaranteed no questions asked return policy.

Can you tell us what's different between these two models? I only noticed the teeth on the inside of the prongs on your model versus the smooth prongs on the model from Midway.  I noticed by zooming into the pic from the Surefire sight.

http://www.surefire.com/fh556-215a.html

5 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

Friend in CT has a legacy SF suppressor. He needs this device to be able to attach it to his bolt gun.

He's had a rough year. Needs a pick me up. I'm trying to find one and gift it to him.

Sorry for the ignorance I understand now after I read up on the whole "legacy" suppressor and incompatibility issues. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cabalrayz said:

flash hiders are illegal in NJ and what your'e doing is called a straw purchase :p

lol anyways i looked for about 30mins and came up with this.

eYU53.jpg

Flash hiders are not illegal in NJ in on of themselves. They are only illegal as an "evil feature" part on a semi auto rifle that already has a 2 count on existing evil features on an AR that would be a detachable magazine and pistol grip on a semi-auto rifle.

For example they are perfectly legal in NJ on bolt guns, lever guns, and semi auto rifles such as an SKS, US Rifle .30 cal M1 and Ruger Mini-14s. :p