Sign in to follow this  
Bklynracer

Bad holiday in Chicago over the 4th

Just saw on the news, They say 102 shot, 14 dead, just since Friday. They say most if not all was gang related.  

So much for gun control. Do they realize it's not working.

They need to get the criminals off the streets not more laws.

With the bad counties we have in NJ, and more gun control, is this where we're headed?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, capt14k said:

Liberals will still blame Indiana and the machine guns you can buy at Walmart with no ID

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You mean those machine guns purchased with no BG check at the gunshow! Or those evil assault weapons- Those dastardly M1 Carbines! Carbines are responsible for millions of deaths!Or like the obummer says, You can buy any gun off the internet!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Bklynracer said:

Just saw on the news, They say 102 shot, 14 dead, just since Friday. They say most if not all was gang related.  

So much for gun control. Do they realize it's not working.

They need to get the criminals off the streets not more laws.

With the bad counties we have in NJ, and more gun control, is this where we're headed?

Possibly.

no law prevents or deter's , it just punishes if found( caught) guilty.

You mean those machine guns purchased with no BG check at the gunshow! Or those evil assault weapons- Those dastardly M1 Carbines! Carbines are responsible for millions of deaths!Or like the obummer says, You can buy any gun off the internet!

Those too. All those evil guns and gun dealers. It's all their fault. You can't blame it on the Dindu's. They are just oppressed.

On a side note I was at a BBQ last summer and NJ Liberals actually believed you could go to Pennsylvania and walk into any gun show or Wal-Mart and buy a full auto machine gun, pistol, or anything else with no background check, ID, or anything.

8 minutes ago, capt14k said:

Those too. All those evil guns and gun dealers. It's all their fault. You can't blame it on the Dindu's. They are just oppressed.

On a side note I was at a BBQ last summer and NJ Liberals actually believed you could go to Pennsylvania and walk into any gun show or Wal-Mart and buy a full auto machine gun, pistol, or anything else with no background check, ID, or anything.

You need better friends 

• Like 2

You need better friends 

They weren't really friends. Soccer party. What else would would you expect at one in Manalapan? At least the kids are playing out of town next year.

You need better friends 

They weren't really friends. Soccer party. What else would would you expect at one in Manalapan? At least the kids are playing out of town next year.