With how Ruger did with the .45 SR1911, I'm sure they did everything right with the 10mm.

If you look on 10mm Firearms forum, there were a few comparisons of the chamber support of a few 10mm 1911s. The Ruger wasn't the best, but was pretty good considering others.

I had an sr1911 in .45 and did not like the quality and sold it. It did not feel as quality in hand as some other 1911s in similar price range.  You shake the gun and heard nothing but rattles and looseness, jammed up on me a handful of times at the range, and the slide and frame fit was not perfect. After the first time shooting the gun I developed marks on the slide dust cover from friction. I can't speak for the 10mm but based on my experience with the .45 I would not buy another 1911 platform from ruger. 

Just my 2 cents. I do know some people who had more positive reviews on it 

My .45 sr1911 is nice. Selling it because i just dont like the platform in that caliber. I have baby hands so i just cant really grip it right or something. My G19 feels a million times better. As far as quality and such, though, its quite nice.

Would love a 9mm 1911.

8 hours ago, Lambo2936 said:

My .45 sr1911 is nice. Selling it because i just dont like the platform in that caliber. I have baby hands so i just cant really grip it right or something. My G19 feels a million times better. As far as quality and such, though, its quite nice.

Would love a 9mm 1911.

Ever try a Springfield EMP4?

I have three Kimber 9mm. 9mm 1911 is one of the reasons I haven't done anything in 38 super.   It's really a great caliber for the platform.  

14 hours ago, Lambo2936 said:

Nope! Never shot a 9mm 1911, I don't know anyone that has more than 2 or 3 firearms unfortunately. 

I have one and do ok with it. It's a single stack and fits nice in my hand. I go to RSTP on Sunday mornings at least 2-3 a month, if you get up that way you could try mine out. I could let you know when I go. They have a nice deal going on now if you buy the gun they give you 4 extra mags, a double mag pouch, and a holster (like we need it in NJ)