Sign in to follow this  

Interesting trends on NICS checks. Lull before the storm?

I wonder if the market will pick up if Phil Murphy (Corzine Jr.) does what he says he will (mandate gun training, tax gun sales, mandate NICS on all FTF transfers including long guns, require registration on all firearms, require NICS on ammo purchases)

e0cd27a2fc5115d7b870f3c9b500cc67.gif

5 hours ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot said:

Interesting trends on NICS checks. Lull before the storm?

I wonder if the market will pick up if Phil Murphy (Corzine Jr.) does what he says he will (mandate gun training, tax gun sales, mandate NICS on all FTF transfers including long guns, require registration on all firearms, require NICS on ammo purchases)

e0cd27a2fc5115d7b870f3c9b500cc67.gif

Can't require NICS on ammo purchases Feds won't do it. He will however ban internet sales and require an FPID for the purchase of any ammo. You know, to protect the children.

4 hours ago, brucin said:

He will however ban internet sales and require an FPID for the purchase of any ammo. You know, to protect the children.

After you provide proof of acceptable firearm training, and submitted your approved mental health exam from your shrink!

On 7/14/2017 at 5:38 AM, Rob0115 said:

That's why stocking up now is important.  It may be a much more burdensome process until a court finds it unconstitutional.   

or you just buy your ammo in a neighboring state. or, better still, learn to reload! i swear, these politicians are the stupidest people on the planet

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Indianajonze said:

or you just buy your ammo in a neighboring state. or, better still, learn to reload! i swear, these politicians are the stupidest people on the planet

3 cheers for Captain Obvious.

Not trying to be a putz totally agree with the last part of your post